When were you last spanked and what with?

i love to be spanked with a crop by my mistress

Not been spanked for yonks, usually only with a hand

Wednesday morning before work, wet butt cheeks I received 6 quick whacks on each cheek with silicion crop, (sting was amazing) with a promise it was just a warm up of things to come later!!! Wasn't dissapointed as then had hand and leather paddle in the afternoon, then leather paddle and silicion crop in the evening.

Last night with leather paddle and silicion crop which was then turned and used as a cane, my cheeks were on fire, it felt so good and this morning I am sitting on a cushion.

1 Like

Last night as have a day off today. Paddled o bottom and boobs. Then caned boobs ,pussy. And very hard caning on bottom and feet. Very sore today but very thankfull and fulfilled πŸ˜πŸ’‹πŸ˜

Three weeks ago but I think it may happen tonight. I always get my headteacher’s palm on my bare cheeks. Mmmm!

Not really ever been spanked as such.....

Love to be spanked by hands normally or a paddle if lucky red and warm bottom is so sexy being milked at the same time enhances the pleasure

That's how it starts Bexy, and before you know it, you're regularly getting spanked.... and it's fabulous!

2nd that Mira. It started a little bit like this now it's quite a bit more extreem for us and still very enjoyable. πŸ’‹

Bexy I have often had to hide a sore bum from people, akward when you sit down quick on a hard surface !! In answer to the initial question A leather belt To my bare bum and backs of legs

Bexy wrote:

But did you two have to hide your bum cheeks from public view straight afterwards?! 🀣🀣🀣

Not the first time he spanked me, no, but I did on a couple of subsequent occasions. We do tend to be careful with timing now that the redness doesn't fade in half an hour these days.

Two weeks ago, which is far too long!!!! But we have had guests staying so been unable to indulge because of the noise, however they are leaving today and even though its been lovely having them stay I have missed being spanked, so looking forward to the sting of the crop, paddle, hand or whatever across my cheeks until they are red and glowing.

O/H did buy me some old fashioned slippers for Christmas which got a few odd looks from guests, but I knew they were not for wearing!!! He also bought me a wooden ruler, a excersise book and pen, (joke tree pressie) which I am assuming along with the slippers is to do with when he asked me about being spanked at school (which I wasn't) 3 or 4 weeks ago and decided he would think of something naughty I had done to derserve a spanking!!!

So todays spanking could involve the slipper and or ruler!!! Can't wait to see what he has in mind, but as long as cheeks end up glowing red I will be happy!!!!

1 Like

Well cheeks were defiently red and glowing by tea time yesterday, after having to report to his office at noon to find a slipper, plimsole, wooden ruler, leather paddle, leather belt and a crop lined up on his desk, plus a cane hanging on the wall!!! During the course of the afternoon each was used in turn, starting with 14 spanks with the slipper, spanks then went down in number with each other item, but 6 was the least I got with with anything, after each spanking I was made to stand in the corner for 10/15 mins, so the sting could take effect and the redness come out!!! Just as I thought it was all over, he had other ideas and finished with six of the best with the cane!!!

Both cheeks and tops of thighs have some lovely marks this morning!!!

1 Like

Yesterday afternoon in his office, 6 of the best on each cheek with rubber soled slipper, followed by 12 swats with the 15inch wooden ruler (some of them very well aimed on the top of thighs) then 6 of the best with the bamboo cane. That was followed at bedtime with the leather paddle and silicon crop during foreplay.

Cheeks feel great this morning!!!

Two mornings ago, getting my arse and balls spanked , whilst standing in the kitchen with a wooden spoon, whilst I masturbated to completion

7am this moring in the kitchen with a silicon spatula, promptly went upstairs where hand and crop were used on buttocks, tops of thighs and boobs. Going to work with so lovely hand and butterfly prints on buttocks. Great reminder of the morning

1 Like

Leather belt just now for being on here when sent to bed and for mastibating, bum and back of legs both bare and diaper position !!

Paddled and spanked Saturday evening. 6 hard strokes of the cane yesterday afternoon. πŸ’‹

Had a full hour of being spanked yesterday with hand, paddle and crop, bum felt so good and still does this morning!!!

1 Like

Paddled and caned last Saturday.