When were you last spanked and what with?

Wooden around half hour ago in the diaper position !! I am typing this stood up !! (Ps lying on bed to hide ur bum does not work if she can just lift ur legs up and spank you in diaper position !!)

His hand I can’t beat the sound it makes or the feeling he gives me

I’ve never experienced spanking, either giving or receiving.

Hand. Lots of teasing (raising his hand then not spanking - then doing so without warning). Really got me in the mood.

Last night. Paddle and cane. Boobs vagina and bottom. Very sore today. X

Hand, off my bum cheeks while doing doggy. Such a turn on

Sunday morning with hand, Sunday afternoon OTK with hand and wodden spatula whilst bent over couch and again Sunday evening with hand, wooden spoon, wooden spatula and our old favourite LH leather paddle. Cheeks and thights a lovely deep shade of red!!! Love Sundays now kids have left home!!!!

Today and with a leather paddle! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

An hour ago with a riding crop. Balls and bottom.

Then her cheeks till nice and red. This is a newish thing for us and despite my fears my OH wouldn't agree to it she does. Great love the sound and control.

Was going out last night with the girls, had just got out of shower when O/H arrived home earlier than expected and give my wet arse two hard slaps, leaving a perfect handprint on each cheek which led to me being put over his knee for a few (well lots) more, with a promise of more to come when I got home!!!

So went out with red handprinted cheeks, feeling very horny and looking forward to what he had in store for me later!!! Well when I got home he had a number of toys and spanking equipment ready and waiting on the table!!! So blindfolded tied and bent over table he then went to town on my already reddened cheeks with a few good hand spanks, the leather paddle, wooden spatula and half a dozen stokes with his well worn leather belt which he has never used before but OMG it felt so good as do my cheeks this morning!!! Hoping it will be well used in the future!!!!

1 Like

A few days ago with a paddle.

I sometimes regret opening my big mouth. Earlier in this thread, I mentioned I'd like to try a run of being spanked every day. Well, we are away this week in a cottage on the moors, and my husband decided it was a perfect opportunity to put my wish into action, with implements both new and old.

Ow is all I can say. Five days in {out of nine} and my poor ass is really taking it. I have to admit though, I'm excited for the rest of the days, to see what he has planned. I know there are still implements I haven't seen yet.

Last night, I had his hand, a paddle, a flogger {which is new} and a 50cm wooden ruler {like I used to use at school}. Tonight we are going out for a Chinese, so there will be a warm-up paddle before that {coming up soon}, and then there is "something exciting" for later on. Can't wait!

1 Like

Mmmm lovely post. I'm red with embarrassment as wet with that mental picture. I keep having thoughts of your oh and mine paddling both our bottoms. . I just had a corporal Punishment Sat. Caned and paddled hard on boobs pussy. And very bruised bottom. Lots of cream after and Sunday. Very sore and content lady. X

A pro Domme spanked me with her hands, she really went for it. She then proceeded to use a birch and then a cane. The bruising and welts were intense.

It surprised me how contented and happy I was after a spanking. I never knew! Your thoughts sound lovely Maturecpl.

As for tonight, he was right it was exciting. After hand and paddle, he used a toughened leather belt for the first time, mostly the end with holes, before finishing with a couple with the buckle end (the correct way up so the prong doesn't dig in). I'm a very happy girl going to sleep, and I'm wondering what he has in store for tomorrow!

1 Like

Both the wife and I enjoy mild to firm spanking both with hands and a riding crop, and spanking or whipping each other as part of our foreplay.

You just can not beat that feeling of the riding crop strike your ass and that snap sound is pure heaven along with the harsh initial smart and tingle. It just gets both of your juices flowing in the right pleasureable way.

KinkyMira wrote:

I sometimes regret opening my big mouth. Earlier in this thread, I mentioned I'd like to try a run of being spanked every day. Well, we are away this week in a cottage on the moors, and my husband decided it was a perfect opportunity to put my wish into action, with implements both new and old.

Ow is all I can say. Five days in {out of nine} and my poor ass is really taking it. I have to admit though, I'm excited for the rest of the days, to see what he has planned. I know there are still implements I haven't seen yet.

Last night, I had his hand, a paddle, a flogger {which is new} and a 50cm wooden ruler {like I used to use at school}. Tonight we are going out for a Chinese, so there will be a warm-up paddle before that {coming up soon}, and then there is "something exciting" for later on. Can't wait!

Glad you have your wish and enjoying it KinkyMira!!! Isn't it great?? O/H has been ill this week and ive not been spanked since Tuesday, god how I miss it!!! He is feeling better today so hoping he will make up for it today and tomorrow!!!

Ooh bet you feel that when u sit !! The belt is such a love hate for me !!

Yesterday afternoon and last night with hand, paddle and siliclion crop. The handle of the crop was also used as a cane and boy they were two of the best and hardest spankings ive ever had, cheeks have never been so red!!! Crop is new, O/H really put it and me to the test yesterday seeing how much sting it could give and hard I really liked it. I just love the sting and after feeling it leaves, which lasts for longer than anything else we have used, butt cheeks are still red this morning and have a couple of nice marks as a reminder of how good it was, its my new favourite spanking toy.

Not sure if this really counts but.... Other half isn't into spanking at all but I did manage to talk him into giving my bottom a swat with a tefal frying pan while I was unloading the dishwasher πŸ˜‹