When were you last spanked and what with?

Crop yesterday

Paddle and crop last weekend and flogger this weekend just gone.......![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) Love it....

Yesterday in an office setting, with a hand, both sides of a Lovehoney Purple Satin and Leather Spanking Paddle and a wooden ruler. :-)

Yesterday evening. Tied to the bed and gagged with my panties. Leather and lace lovehoney paddle and a riding crop . Marked hard and loved every second šŸ˜˜šŸ’‹

1 Like

Half an hour ago with hand, leather spanking paddle and crop. Cheeks are still burning, bliss!!!

Being a brat all afternoon yesterday and being rude to O/H a few times, I finally pushed him too far at tea time and was pulled across his knee for a well derserved punishment spanking on my already red cheeks (from a blissfull lunchtime spanking)

Started off using his hand, (which being a punishment was hard even the first one left a handprint,) when his hand got sore he changed to my flip flop, on and on and on, my cheeks were on fire and I started to wriggle, which was a bad move as I was then sent to wait in his office (knew this would mean the cane) after 5 mins he came in. I was told I would be receiving 6 of the best with the dreaded cane and given a talking too as to why I derserved this, (making my already anxious wait with throbbing cheeks even longer), I was then bent over the desk to receive the strokes. After the 4th stroke I was the closest I had ever been to using my safe word, but knew I derserved this and managed to take the final two!!!!

Cheeks were on fire and had some lovely hand prints along with the 6 cane marks. Even though I knew derserved the spanking I was grateful to be allowed to sit on a cushion for the evening!!!

Cheeks are still throbbing this morning, O'H has inspected his handy work and has decided I no longer need the cushion to sit on, so feel I will not be sitting very much today!!!!

Throbbing cheeks are making me fell horny but will def think twice before pushing him that far again!!!

1 Like

Wednesday evening as my last post. It broke the skin in alot of places so cant really be attended to at the moment but I am healing we. I just need a nice soft cushion to sit on. šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜˜

On day 2 of an agreed 7 day spanking punishment, as I apparently didn't learn my lesson from my punishment spanking for being a brat last week and answered back yesterday.

Yesterday was put across knee and spanked with hairbrush on bare cheeks and tops of thighs, then bent over desk and received the belt.

Today was again across knee where hand was used hard, again on bare cheeks and tops of thighs, then again over desk and received the crop.

We then visited friends in their garden and O'H informed them of my punishment!!! Male friend disappeared and came back with the L/H silcone spanking paddle and a homemade wooden paddle which he had drilled holes in and told my O'H to take them home and try them, they would keep me in check!!! O'H said he couldn't wait to try them, male friend said he should try them now!!! O'H thought it was a great idea and said they should both spank me together with a paddle each!!! Female friend said thats not fair, they both hurt so much, but it was decided I would be spanked!!!! I knew better than to object after the last few days.

So I was bent over the garden table, O'H one side, male friend the other, each with a paddle and female friend watching!!! Whack whack whack 3 on each cheek at the same time, they both bloody hurt but in different ways, they then changed sides and again whack whack whack 3 on each cheek at the same time and hurt just as much, thankfully both were over my dress!!! Cheeks were on fire, can still feel it now, but still can't decide which one hurt the most!!! I am sure I will soon find out, just hope tomorrows punishment doesn't involve both, don't think my cheeks would take it!!!

1 Like

By hand while having hard anal this morning.

Day 3 of my 7 day spanking punishment yesterday.

Was hoping both of friends paddles wasn't going to used on same day, but O'H had different ideas!!!

Warm up involved receiving 6 of each on bare cheeks, whilst over his knee so he could decide what one to use for my punishment!!!!

He decided to keep me over his knee and use the wooden paddle with holes, being a punisment the spanking was bloody hard and that thing stung like a bitch!!!!

So I have the Silclion paddle to look forward to later.

1 Like

An hour and a half ago. Over his office chair. Just hand spanks on bottom and boobs. X

yesterday by mistress with a crop maby again today

Reading this thread reminded me we need a new riding crop, just checked out the website and they have all sold out! Will make do with our old one for the time being .... But what's going on?

Yesterday was day 4 of spanking punishment

Over his knee with L/H extreme silicone paddle, half a dozen spanks on bare cheeks, then loads of reaaly quick short, sharp hard ones, boy they stung!!! Followed up with the same paddle whilst bent over desk. Cheeks were on fire and the colour of beetroots.

1 Like

Punishment spanking yesterday with a number of implements, finishing with the cane.

Both off work today, I was ordered to do chores naked, whilst he had a paddle and the crop on the arm of the chair, which he took full advantage of if I was near, often received a whack with either the paddle, crop or his hand and 5 or 6 times was bent over the couch to receive 6 whacks, also surprised me whilst washing up by coming up behind me and gave me 6 really hard whacks with a wooden spoon!!!!

My cheeks are yet again on fire and so red, covering the bruises from yesterday !!!!

Really must learn to behave!!!

1 Like

2 days ago and with a riding crop it was incredible.

Had a great intense session two nights ago, finishing up with the cane, made me so horny I was begging him to **** me.
Was spanked again last night during sex, but not as intense.
Just received a photo of an bamboo cane (same as my old headmaster had in his office} different to our L/H one, from hubby asking if my arse was ready for this???
Not misbehaved so looking forward to an enjoyable session, just hope heā€™s home early!!!

1 Like

THWACK! - SNAP! - Doorbell goes: nobody there. Just a package on the doorstep and the sound of a retreating helicopterā€¦ :sunglasses:

1 Like

All because the lady lovesā€¦ Impact Play. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A month ago, with his hand. Heā€™s usually not into spanking but I was ā€œplaying upā€ as he calls it as I was doing complete opposite of something he didnā€™t want me to do.

It was unexpected but he pulled me over his lap, pulled my jeans and knickers down and spanked both of my arse cheeks really hard and OMG it made me so wet and excited, I started to laugh and says Iā€™m glad you find you behaviour funny and got another spank lol

Luckily parents wasnā€™t in and ended up having really loud and rough sex in middle of afternoon lol

2 Likes