When were you last spanked and what with?

By someone else: Earlier this month, with a hand. Second time I’d slept with the guy, but we talked a lot more first about our likes and dislikes. I told him I loved hard spanking and he followed through!
By myself: This week, had a new flogger arrive and obviously needed to test it out asap.

2 Likes

About a week ago, with the good old reliable hand!

Yesterday afternoon my arse felt the full force of his hand, leather spanking paddle, extreme silicon paddle and finished with the new headmasters bamboo cane. Bliss!!!

1 Like

Just now: solo play. Needed to take some time out to indulge myself with some impact self-care. Nipple clamps on first, then to work! Warmed up with the Silicon paddle, then worked up through the gearbox of intensity with riding crop, pound shop fly swat (one of my all-time fave toys - holy **** it stings …and leaves marks!) on ass, backs of legs, inner thighs etc.; finally, as many strokes of the cane as I could stand …plus 6 more for thinking that was all I could stand! :laughing:

After that it was a very short trip to cumsville. Happy boy now. Sore, but happy. :woozy_face:

1 Like

Earnt my first punishment spanking in two months yesterday afternoon, which changed my mind about the new cane!!!
Various implements were used across my bare arse and tops of the backs of my legs, finishing off with 12 of the best with the headmasters cane!!! When your arse is beetroot red, 12 strokes with that beast is not bliss!!!

Last week I earned myself an impromptu turn with a wooden kitchen spatula :smirk:

1 Like

Received a punishment spanking on Sunday, (last one was 6 weeks ago, which is good for me!!) My bare arse and tops of legs felt the full force of his hand, the headmasters cane and the split leather paddle.
I was caught rubbing my sore cheeks during corner time, which earnt me a stroke of the cane on each palm and one across both palms, was then repeated with the split paddle, followed by an extra 6 of the best with the cane and 10 with the split paddle. I must learn not to rub my cheeks!!!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Lounge

Last Saturday, as I was waiting for my OH to shower and get ready I was told to wait naked on my knees on the bed. The anticipation was too much as she would brush past me but completely ignore me and some pre cum went on the bedsheets so i received some nasty hard stings of the LH riding crop. I asked my OH previously to really go for it and she obliged.

3 Likes

Yesterday, over his knee, he hand spanked me, then used the nice side of my new naughty and nice spank me wooden ruler!!! (Great Christmas pressie) Total Bliss.

3 Likes

Mine was last week, I had just got back from a long run, and went straight upstairs to the bathroom for a shower but the OH was in there, she bent over to grab the shower gel and I said, nice ass. Then she replied, spank it! So I kindly did the deed and gave her a few spanks, which drew red outlines of where my hand was connecting with her nice soapy bum!

It was a leather flogger on her ass pussy and boobs

2 Likes

Yesterday, in the office over one of the desks, trying to keep a straight face when other people walked in and I was at my desk sore and could barely get comfy in my chair! And his hand was red for quite some time!

1 Like

I bought myself a tawse for Christmas, as I decided my trusty paddle wasn’t really doing it for me as much now. Wow is all I can say - the tawse is mega stingy and I can’t have many strokes with it at a time. I think my poor ass regrets it, but I don’t - I love it!

4 Likes

Spanked for pleasure on Sunday with hand and tawse paddle, bliss!!!
3 days of punishment spankings followed on Mon, Tues and yesterday. Mon hand, tawse paddle, silicon paddle, wooden ruler and 6 strokes with ratten cane. Tues hand, bath brush and 6 strokes with the thin stingy headmasters cane (evil, my worst spanking implement) Yesterday hand, wooden spoon and finally finishing with 6 strokes from each cane!!!
Very sore, red, stripped cheeks today and won’t be sitting anytime soon.

3 Likes

Last night, I was giving hubby a blowjob and he just started to spank me and he was getting harder and harder. I like him using his hand doing it :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Love being spanked when giving a BJ!!! The closer he gets to coming, the harder and faster the spanks get, great feeling. He uses his hand, a paddle or a crop depending on what position I am in

1 Like

I love getting spanked :drooling_face: he’ll do it throughout the day he’ll walk past me and just slap my bum hard, but when I’m giving him a blowjob that’s when he’ll really spank me hard, leaving me red raw

2 Likes

About 2 weeks ago with hands, paddle, and a cane. Desperate for more, and for things like our dragons tongue. Sadly my partner has an arm injury and will be unable to do much for a few weeks. I already miss our impact scenes.

3 Likes

After telling hubby I wanted a spanking yesterday, he obliged by putting me over his knee and gave me a good, long, hard, hand spanking until my cheeks were bright red, eventually I could take no more and had to use my safe word, which is very rare. That spanking was much needed, it felt so good and I felt so much better afterwards.

1 Like