Where are all my submitted reviews?

Hi all,

I may be being totally daft but i cannot find any area in my account on on my shopping account where i can find all my submitted reviews.

The only way i can seem to find them is by clicking on the items i know i have purchaced and scrolling through all the reviews until i have found the one i have submitted.

Is there anywhere i can find all my reviews together?

Thanks all in advance. X

3 Likes

They used to be linked to your profile, but after the forum upgrade 2 years ago, that all stopped. Not sure if you can create a link to them, our expert @Ian_Chimp may be able to help.

I’m afraid there isn’t a place that groups them all together any more. :frowning:

We’ve taken to copying them over and posting them in the My Reviews topic so we can link to them when they crop up in conversation on the forum. If you post a few, you can also use a magic link to filter the topic to just yours too, which is pretty nifty. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s unfortunate, maybe they will bring them back if there’s enough demand.

1 Like

I think it’s a limitation of the ‘new’ [1] review system they’ve gone for. It’s a shame though as it was a popular feature. The ‘Latest Reviews’ was a good list to read through as well. But fingers-crossed they’ll eventually come round and let us have it back. :crossed_fingers: :slightly_smiling_face:

1. It’s not really new any more. :slight_smile: I think the website swopped over in Jan/Feb '21 ↩︎