Where are you from?

Midlands

I’m originally from London but now living in the South West :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

USA - Arkansas

6 Likes

@hogwild1017 welcome, hope you enjoy yourself

1 Like

I used to live at an address where a member of Slade lived, dont know who, remember the parents talking about it when I was a whipper snapper. My claim to fame :laughing:

This does wonders for my anonymity :rofl:

@Ian_Chimp I’m the same, don’t have the yam yam accent unless I’m really angry :rofl: can’t stand being called a yam yam but, probably why I chose to lose the accent :rofl: can’t believe I could know your wife too, small world

2 Likes

Beechdale estate? If so, it was Noddy.

1 Like

Lancashire UK

@WillC I’m not sure if I can say because of the new privacy rules, I’m bursting to though :hear_no_evil:

1 Like

No problem!

yo yam yam Slade fan
the drummer from Def Leppard bought my Steel City abode

3 Likes

London but go to Uni in Nottingham x

1 Like

Nottingham but lived a long while in London

Milton Keynes

Shropshire here

Hello I was from Ireland but now Lancashire what about where you from …keep up with them awesome pics Keep safe Ned

1 Like

The ole beechdale estate does bring back some cracking memories from my childhood. It was different back then, everyone helped each other out in times of crisis but it’s not the same anymore. My parents sort of made it and have totally forgotten where they came from :pensive: I always remember nobody’s better than anybody, we all came into this world the same way and we’re sure as hell leaving it the same way!

I’ve lived all over the country mind, finally after what seemed like a long time on the road I met oh and settled, although we are talking about travelling, I’d like to keep our place as it’s really nice and have lots of connections to the area but the lake district is somewhere I’d love to go for awhile. Anyone from the lake district?

1 Like

Not from The Lake District (New Invention!) but i’ve been and it’s beautiful, well worth a visit.

1 Like

Hello Kassandra-silverbullet. I’m from near Birmingham, West Midlands.

2 Likes

Hey @LeahDiva welcome to the west Midlands party. I’m amazed at the amount of peeps here from the west Midlands, it’s awesome. Honestly it gets me thinking how half of us likely know each eachother and don’t realise we’re sex-toy hoarders :rofl:

The lake district looks so beautiful and tranquil. I imagine it was a lovely stay there @WillC and anybody else who’s had the pleasure of living or visiting the area :star_struck:

I wonder what is the most popular area for purchasing lingerie and toys?

3 Likes

Hello I’m from Ireland but now live in Lancashire curvy Jill where are you from …keep safe Ned

2 Likes