Where do men cum when they wank?

I had to laugh (almost died) when my closest friend, who I discuss almost anything with, told me she caught her boyfriend wanking into a sock and I couldn't help but think of American Pie. I don't think I would be too happy washing socks or towels with cum on them and fortunately my boyfriend either uses a condom when he wanks (we go through a lot of condoms) or he has a Fleshlight to use.

This got me thinking what do guys usually do for cleanup or where does the cum go? Ladies do you know what your man does?

I use my boxers. 🙂

i all ways used to have a box of tissues handy. but i find getting a tissue ready kind of loses and spoils the ending. so now i just have towel on the floor and let the flow GO

2 Likes

I usually use a towel, or on the bedding. If the wife is with me a sometimes use a condom to keep things a bit cleaner. Also in the shower is very nice, hot steamy water pouring over me as I let it flow where it wants 👌

1 Like

My wife's thong or on her tits.

1 Like

Thank god for wet wipes!!

Just on my body...then wet wipes. Sometimes in her used knickers.

In the shower is great, the warm water feels great and freedom too shoot it anywhere with an easy clean up.

another is laying back and all over my chest, it’s enjoyable to see how much I produce and how far I can get it, plus it’s easy to clean up after.

Sometimes into my hand so I can have a taste.

In the loo - no cleanup required!

1 Like

Over my body then clean up with tissues and wipes. Too much pre-planning kills the mood.

If laying down I just cum on my stomach , then tissues . In the loo if in bathroom and sometimes in my hand if anywhere that isn't remotely planned . Oh , lets not forget my fleshlight .

Wherever I feel like it.Tissues and wet wipes can always clean it up 🤣

Most of the time it’s on my stomach and chest

My husband usually cums all over his chest. I know because I have watched him. If I’m in the mood I have licked it off him, otherwise it’s wet wipe or tissue.

2 Likes

Oh when i was younger my flatmate who was studying medicine asked us lads in the flat that exact question. Lots of akward looks, "oh in our rooms". she said "well if i am thinking practically then the shower makes the most sense as you guys can just flush it down the plughole. In fact when you next shower do check the plughole because i dont think that is shower gel stuck in it along with the hair. Just give it a clean lads."

Red faces all around.

one of my pals got his wanking sock found by his mother. She said whys it sticky, do you have a sweat problem?

1 Like

On my chest usually, then use toilet tissue. I don't have much cum, but my boyfriend does and so he cums on me first then i use it as lube.

1 Like

I usually use a condom, shower or my fleshlight.

Occasionally in my Lovehoney silicone sheath

Mostly in one of my Fleshlights - or just on me.

In the shower these days