Where do Returned Pieces Go?

Interested to know where returned items go? If someone doesn’t like them, do they get cleaned and go back out the door? Is there a “refurbished” or “open box” section that would be available for purchase/donation? Do you donate something like this to “good will”?

I’d be interested in these types of units if they would be brought back to market.

2 Likes

For hygiene reasons they would be disposed of. If items are unopened/sealed they could be re-sold as they havent been used

1 Like

They recycle them where possible

1 Like

Imagine the ad, “doxy wand, chrome trim, 150 hours on the clock, 145 genuine orgasms, no whines or rattles. Bargain first wand”

:rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

I would definitely consider buying returned items from lovehoney if they ever did sell them on. I think I would want to see clearly that what I’m buying is potentially previously used though.

Any non electrical toys that could be boil or steam cleaned would be a good first step.

Having said that I’d feel for the staff members who had to take in used products from people who were less careless in their toy cleaning regime :joy:

5 Likes

There might be a possibility that bodily fluids could put the items into the “clinical waste” category in which case they may not even be allowed in the post. :biohazard:

LH don’t make you return happiness promise items now so it’s kind of null :woman_shrugging: I remember reading that they used to have a used bucket that employees could pick through if they wanted, but with COVID that’s gone away :woman_shrugging: Personally a metal or glass toy I’d be fine with, but any other material probably no (as even though you can boil silicone to sterilize it I still wouldn’t trust it) :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Slightly different topic but I think still relevant based on some of the comments. There was an interesting thread @Onlyones started a while back about whether people would buy used toys, so thought I’d link here.

3 Likes

Not sure why I giggled at the thought of good will charities getting a bag of sex toys sent to them :joy:

2 Likes

“ooooh doris, look at this ultra rabbit 5000 with 15 speeds, 9 patterns and a rotating shaft!!!”

The big question is, would they then send them onto places like Africa for them to have and would it end up like a scene from a carry on film with all the kids in a village running about flinging sex toys everywhere thinking they was something else :laughing:

Even third world countries need sexual relief haha

1 Like

That is very true!! :smile:

1 Like

Opened returned toys are disposed of, they are never resold, they also do not end up in our staff box (these products tend to be damaged packaging or items which are no longer on sale) :slight_smile:

10 Likes