Where do you like your partner to CUM?

Hi Guys,
My wife likes me to kneel in front of her with her legs spread exposing her pussy and wank off until I cum, she likes me to shoot my load on her pussy, nipples, belly and sometimes face and occasionally she will take it in the mouth, where do you like your partner to cum and what is the biggest turn on?

1 Like

Hmm....got too admit I love it when Oh cums on my ass while I'm on top of him, and he's got a taste for it now too so turn on for both of us. Though it does take a while to get on the right position that's comfortable, but worth it!

Wish I could take cum in my mouth, but I just can't get past the warm texture, the taste I don't have a problem with.... Just the warmth and texture xx

I like the same as Mrs Smith, just not in my eyes. I do like inside me though and there is less clean up that way. I suppose it depends on the mood at the time.

AlyBlue wrote:

Hmm....got too admit I love it when Oh cums on my ass while I'm on top of him, and he's got a taste for it now too so turn on for both of us. Though it does take a while to get on the right position that's comfortable, but worth it!

Wish I could take cum in my mouth, but I just can't get past the warm texture, the taste I don't have a problem with.... Just the warmth and texture xx

Have him cum towards the back of your throat so you can swallow instantly... no cum touches your tongue there and your gag reflex will make you swallow...thats what I do!

My fave of all time place is inside me, either hole. Preferably my 🐱. Given how good semen is for you I prefer to disgest it somehow rather than 'waste' it by it going on my skin. 😝

🐼

After being with my husband for 10year the only place he has ever cum is inside me (both holes) or in my mouth.
I would love for him to wank off and cum on my pussy/stomach but he never has. I think he thinks i would hate that.
He did onve ask me in a very shy why if i wouldnt mind him cumming some where other than in side me which i said not at all but that was a few months ago now anf still nothing lol

We have had these threads in the past and they have become increasingly graphic. 

There for we have removed many and had to edit a lot of comments. 

Please take into consideration the rules and think about the way it is written... Is it purposely to make it erotic. If so maybe change some context.

Here is a super useful thread on this: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/700919-new-rules/

I very much appreciate it when a female partner chooses to use my face as a seat. Then allows me the privilege of her orgasming on my face .

Love my oh to cum anywhere but in my bum or over my face are my biggest turn ons xx

My man likes to make me sticky, he comes over my breasts, hair, face - except eyes it stings ! I like to swallow though.

I like it when he cums inside me or when I'm laying on my tummy I like it when he pulls out just before and cums in my back and bum (dont worry we don't use that as a form of contraception).

When she's sitting on my face, and she's playing with herself making herself squire, and when she cums....it's like a waterfall 🤑

Penny26 wrote:

My man likes to make me sticky, he comes over my breasts, hair, face - except eyes it stings ! I like to swallow though.

Hi Penny, do you mind it in your hair? My wife would go mad if that happened.

My OH likes me to com inside her. She says it is a nice feeling.

Inside (vagina) first choice for both of us

Mostly in the bedroom TBH

I love him to cum in my vigina, but mouth is a close second.

Hi Redpanda69 no I am not worried if it goes in my hair I can have a shower afterwards.

For obvious reasons I have an "on me not in me rule" with all but one person who I'm exclusively bareback with.
With him my puss is my absolute fave, all warm and nice.
With other people I like on my boobs or in the condom, I'm not big on the mess of it :P

Terri JJ wrote:

Love my oh to cum anywhere but in my bum or over my face are my biggest turn ons xx

+1 Just like my wife.

Anywhere as far as I'm concerned. I'd be disappointed if the OH didn't actually get off by the end of it.

1 Like