Where do you like your partner to CUM?

I love Cumming on my wife...she detests it immensley.

up my bum.
im joking, i never had the stuff because i have always been single.
whats it feel like?

missdee wrote:

up my bum.
im joking, i never had the stuff because i have always been single.
whats it feel like?

Hot thick and a bit like raw egg white and bum can be nice.

Lucky if you get a man with a thick deposit like GG's description- my partner produces barely anything and it's practically water (not that I mind after all these years- I only liked thick/goopy, milky ejaculate for the aesthetic anyway).

I like dripping my juices on my partner's face, or on his penis when he's my tied up victim... I like it when he cums on my face (but not my hair), and on my back (because I make him massage me after)... sometimes on my butt but that's only because I know the sight of it gets him going even more. :p

I was on the dating scene for a long time, cumming in a condom all the time, so it's a wonderful feeling in a steady a relationship to know that it's actually going inside her - especially when we were babymaking ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Turns me on big-time when wifey cums using her Eroscillator slipped inside her knickers. It makes them all warm and gooey - then i'm given them to finish off into ;)

As we are trying to conceive.....inside me! Back in the early days, on my chest.

i like my OH to cum inside me mostly because i love the feeling when hes at the deepest and cums, so lovely :) also love it when im giving oral and i can watch him cum and i lick him at the same time, not a whole mouthful but licking , stroking and enjoying it. Im trying not to be too graphic! ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

I prefer to cum inside my OH, it feels amazing and in that moment I feel so close to her.

afrodan wrote:

I prefer to cum inside my OH, it feels amazing and in that moment I feel so close to her.

![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

My other have has recently taken to me comming over her chest and tummy. I have to admit it is a great turn on for me, and her.

Inside all day 😁

My wife loves me to come deep inside her bum and it feels amazing. Only problem is getting it out again later ;)

My wife only lets me come on her pussy, we have two kids, I've had the snip and she won't let me come inside her, oh and I wear a condom as its too messy for her.

I like the OH to cum anywhere on me but especially over my bum when he has been doing me anal

afrodan wrote:

afrodan, where would you cum in your OH? In her pussy or her ass?

lace21 wrote:

I like the OH to cum anywhere on me but especially over my bum when he has been doing me anal

lace21, you sound like a woman I would love to have a sex life with. I would love to give a lady anal sex then either shoot my load on her ass, or up her ass as far as I could go.

I love when oh masturbates directly onto my arse or into my mouth huge turn on.

My Wife insists on a condom, even though she is menopausal now, she hates the mess. She used to be on the pill in our 20s and I agree that cumming inside my Wife felt close and special. We have 2 teenage daughters, so that was the last few times we had unprotected sex. With my second I was a one time effort, I must be virile or something. That was a low frequency time for ax between us, we went 2 years without sex when our children were small ☚ī¸

Definitely inside, as previous posters say, when you cum deep inside them it just feels so much more intimate.
I prefer the intimacy of cumming inside during vaginal sex, but also amazing during anal.
I know my OH prefers the feeling of me cumming inside her.