Where does he usually finish?

We get very little privacy as we both still live with parents so most of the time cannot make a lot of noise or mess. Because of this my boyfriend usually gets a BJ and finishes in my mouth or a handjob with a condom on for easy cleanup. Anyone else struggle with such issues?

2 Likes

Living with parents is no different from having kids in the house
You need the stealth of a SAS soldier and plan your manoeuvres :rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

Both me and my partner still live with parents, we do normally keep it quiet (unless we’ve had a few drinks) but it doesn’t really affect much with us! I still finish inside

1 Like

When I was with my ex and living at his parents, we just use to have a box of tissues/ wet wipes next to the bed and discretely went to the bathroom after we have finished to discard the tissues etc or put them in his bedroom bin. This worked pretty well for us, he usually finished on my face so wasn’t that bad to clean up.

9 Likes

I usually finish inside her, but occasionally on her belly or bum… never her face, lol.

1 Like

99% of orgasms are internal for me. She did allow me to finish on her boobs a few weeks ago which was fun, never face nor does she swallow. I’m happy with anything, sometimes the thought of pulling out for an external orgasm is there, but when it comes to crunch time, I don’t want to miss those blissful final few moments inside her

2 Likes

When I was still living with my mom we’d do a combination of all the things mentioned above. Obviously it was easier to have him finish in my mouth, in a condom or inside me (when I was on the pill, and they I’d have to wear a panty liner).

We also had tissues or kitchen paper at hand, so it was easy to clean up if he came somewhere else. Then we’d either stuff the papers at the bottom of the toilet bin, or keep them in a small trash bag in our rooms and dispose it next time we went outside.

1 Like

I almost always finish inside, the only exception is if we are giving each other hand jobs on the odd occasion we do

1 Like

Finishing inside her always feels more loving and intimate, but finishing on her or down her throat is very sexy and ‘naughty’. I love her cumming on my face and she will often tell me to cum on myself as she likes to see me covered in cum. So really depends on the moment and how we are both feeling! ‘Sympathies’to all those living will parents/kids who have to inhibit their activities, but makes it even better when you get freedom! Enjoy cumming where ever you can!!

1 Like

When I lived with my ex and his family, many moons ago, it was either condom or swallowed. He did have a cum rag for masturbation that live under his bed. It was rather crusty :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

That’s what socks are for, lol.

1 Like

Neither of us like mess, so he usually finishes inside me or into tissue/wipe

Ewwwwww! :rofl:

A simple, common-sense tip I got from an old FWB of mine. It requires a small amount of forethought, so won’t be possible for spur-of-the-moment, impulsive sex, but… he would put a clean, damp face-cloth by the bed, for mop-up purposes. So much easier than faffing about with tissues, and afterwards the cloth can be washed out and dried in the bathroom. Simples! :slightly_smiling_face:

If we’re have PIV then we both prefer to finish inside…although i’m always telling my OH that we don’t have to, so she doesn’t have to spend the rest of the day squelchy…but she doesn’t seem to mind.

Failing that - she seems to like me finishing onto my own belly…she doesn’t really like it when I cum on her…although I love seeing her pussy covered in my hot load!

1 Like

I know its very boring but have never finished anywhere other than inside

Usually down my throat or inside me

5 Likes

Wherever she wants! Unless I’m feeling dom then she gets it where I choose, and solo I couldn’t think of anything worse than a sock lmao I prefer a ‘wankachief’ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I usually always finish inside my OH or she swallows if she’s giving me BJ. Very occasionally on her bum and back in doggy position or have finished on myself if she’s giving me a hand job or we’re masturbating ourselves together.

1 Like

When girlfriend and I lived with parents it was a great incentive to explore foreplay. More often I’d go to her place where having boxes of tissues and the like didn’t look out of place in a girls room. We did different things but most often she’d wank me off on the bed next to me with me on my back and the spunk would land on my own stomach and then just a simple clean up. Then it would be an oral treat for her and by the time she’d cum I would be ready for action for full sex. The biology of youth with the added benefit I’d last longer! I’d cum inside or pull out and cum on her stomach depending on her use of the pill.

1 Like

He mostly finishes inside me, occasionally on me but I really do love a facial!
@newbiejen if you need easy clean up keep baby wipes near the bed they really help and better than a crusty cum rag!

3 Likes