Where does he usually finish?

It’s been a long time since I’ve been with anyone but the last guy I was with would always pull out and cum up my stomach or on my tits. Everyone else I’ve been with would use a condom apart from one guy that was a 1 time thing and he did cum inside me.

1 Like

We normally have tissue or wet wipes in a bedside draw, I usually finish on my partners tits or bum. Never over her face.

OH likes me to cum inside her, but sometimes as the mood takes I will ask her where she wants it. This can be sexy some times she demands where it she wants it, face, tits, ass etc and sometimes she tells me she wants to see me covered in cum… wherever it lands and then she often transfers it to other spots e.g. nipples or ass… nothing is out of bounds, all about the mood and the moment!

1 Like

Reminds me of american pie lol

If visiting relatives then I’ll always pack condoms and a towel to put down on the bed but if we get stuck then ithe shower is usually our go to or she’ll swallow if giving me oral. At home it’s usually wherever she wants it. I’m one of those who announce when I’m going to shoot, if she’s giving oral she knows either to swallow or redirect me as she’s not a facial fan. If I’m inside her then sometimes this allows her to get herself in sync with some extra grinding or teasing her clit. Much like others though wet wipes and tissues are normally near by for clean up

1 Like

A couple of times he’s finished off in my throat but, but nothing is going to stop us from cumming inside me :rofl: I just love the it when he shoots his load deep in me and he loves it when we cum at the same time

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

I really feel for those at home with parents. I was always too much of a goody two shoes and wouldn’t dare do it in my parents house :joy:

Now it’s everywhere. Inside, swallowing, facials. I particularly like it when he shoots on my nipples or my arse cheeks. He’ll lick me clean and give me THE most passionate kiss. Not for everyone but definitely works for us.

13 Likes

It’s always internal for me.

Creampie craver right here :raising_hand_woman:t3::speak_no_evil::drooling_face:

11 Likes

I’m with you all the way @Blonde_Bunny . Nothing better than inside.

3 Likes

Has to be internal, no better way. Deep inside the missus, cum at same time. Then listen to her giggle as she feels it trickle out. Have always thought about finishing on her tits, but don’t think she’d be happy with the cleaning up :yum:

4 Likes

I like my OH finishing inside me, I love those last few thrusts has he’s coming.

2 Likes

It’s got to be inside every time. It’s intense for us both.

2 Likes

edited by mod

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

Make mine a large one :rofl:

For those who couldnt tell, my posts were jokes.
Guess i will start putting disclaimers on all my posts. Its like those people who were upset that redbull didnt actually give them wings. Disclaimer: this post refers to multiple people and no single person (single meaning one not those who are not in a relationship or considered non single persons). Contents of this post are entirely based on past events and are used for example purposes only. Any information regarding persons alive or dead is purely coincidental and shouldnt be taken at face value.

3 Likes

Either inside her vagina or in a condom if vaginal. Inside her bum when we do anal. She hates the taste of cum so with a blow job she wanks me off onto her boobs or onto my stomach. She might be up for trying a facial one day.

1 Like

Always trying … And breeding kink means always inside, no excuses… Except once in ass. But usually inside :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Normally a facial although personally I’d love it if she took it in her mouth and let it drool out.