Where have you had sex?

So really this is just a little bit of fun :blush:

Where have you had sex/quickie and due to the place was it any different? :thinking:

I suppose I should start…

On a public transport bus :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::joy: many moons ago can’t remember must about it so it obviously wasn’t great :joy::joy:

2 Likes

On the back of a motorbike, parked up in a bus stop. Long time ago

6 Likes

In a lift, and in the woods over a fallen tree to name a couple… Both fun mainly due to the risk of getting caught. Happy memories! :blush:

3 Likes

Now that sounds kinky @Grove_rider :wink:

2 Likes

There is definitely a rush and thrill of getting caught. That would leave me even more turned on I think.

4 Likes

On a fishing boat in the middle of a lake :grimacing:

4 Likes

The standard on a beach which was great. In a plane cockpit which was a rush and on a balcony in the middle of the night amazing!

2 Likes

Sometimes we get in the car and stop on country roads

2 Likes

On a barge. People could tell what we were doing from the ripples.

In a school classroom (with another adult).

2 Likes

On a train… she came so fast, she was massively turned on…!!!
In the woods, in the middle of rave party…

2 Likes

Many many years ago, I did it in a tree once. As oddly fun as it was, I dont recommend aha not comfortable :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

In the woods, on a roof terrace overlooked by other buildings, in a car park over the bonnet of a car (wasn’t my car - hire car :wink:) In bedrooms when younger when parents in the house and didn’t approve of sex!!

Anywhere spontaneous with an element of getting caught is very exciting and adds even more adrenaline into the mix!!

2 Likes

@Dathanial :rofl: :rofl: I can’t even imagine how that was possible!! Me of little imagination!

3 Likes

@Mrs_Y It was an experience :rofl:

2 Likes

When younger in room next to parents (but who hasn’t done that!.). Same girl a little bit of a play on back seat of a bus.

Also in the ladies/disabled loos at work many years ago. In sand dunes in the lovely picturesque North Wales.

Most recently in a hottub in the back garden under the cover of darkness.

2 Likes

When much younger in the middle of a sunny day on a sandbar in a farmland creek . On my big touring motorcycle ( quite comfortable ) . In our backyard on a semi moonlit night while the neighbors were having a party about 40’ away . Several times at a campground in a tent during the day with people walking right by . on a tiny beach at the edge of a high mountain waterfall with an active hiking trail right above us .

3 Likes

On a balcony on holiday. Tourists everywhere below. In the toilet at a house party. In a hot tub.

2 Likes

In a Fiat 126 don’t know how with my height. :thinking:

Against a tree… in the top bunk whilst his younger sibling was asleep…in a tent… in a park…given a HJ on a bus and under a cushion with his parents in the same room all watching a film. :scream: In a toilet at a party.

In the patients treatment chair at work.
:shushing_face:

8 Likes

In a car , in the park ( after dark) fields, wooded areas, a fairly crowded beach in a pop tent. In our garden. One of the best was leaning over a motorbike in a country lane!
On a desk in an office after everyone had gone home and in a storeroom.

4 Likes

… and received a fantastic blowjob in a colleagues office during a quiet night shift!

2 Likes