Where have you had sex?

Wooohooo class love all of them!
I did have 2 experiences in work.
1 was a random quickie face down on a work desk and the other was a different place of work.

I have 1 question, I’m really getting turned on at the thought of doing it in a hot tub!! Any recommendations in regards to it?

5 Likes

Hey so I have done it in a jacuzzi and have to say it was amazing I would 100% recommend lol x

5 Likes

All the usual ones, work lounge, in dad’s car in his garage, in car in country lanes, GF’s bedroom etc The one that sticks in my mind…in a field near Beatrix Potter’s cottage! We were in The Lake District and decided to visit it, we got to Sawrey and decided to walk to Hill Top, it was a hot day so my OH who was wearing a sweatshirt decided to buy a t-shirt from the local gift shop, a Peter Rabbit one to be exact! She needed somewhere to change into it, so we walked across a field to a secluded spot, as soon as the sweatshirt came off and i saw her boobs straining against her bra, well let’s just say Mrs Tiggywinkle would have blushed! :wink: P.S. i forgot to add Hill Top was closed that day when we got there! :rofl:

7 Likes

In a park, at the beach, in a car, in a jacuzzi in a swimming pool on holiday, hotels, shower, bedroom, living room :joy:

5 Likes

on hotel balcony while couple were sat below admiring the stars lol

1 Like

Outside a tent in the grass just as the campsite bar was kicking out! That was brilliant we had to keep stopping as people went by! In a barn at a party alongside another couple doing the same! Downstairs in a friends lounge, we could hear the friends having a great time upstairs, that was a turn on! Good times back in the day!

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

When I was at uni I lived in mixed accommodation and our floor had a shower block. It was quite old fashioned in that there were cubicles with closed doors but no separate male/female facilities. I had sex with my partner in those showers as did a lot of other people I lived with. On occasion there would be people having sex in cubicles either side. Often when walking down the corridor you could hear moans and groans coming from the showers. It was very erotic!

3 Likes