Where's the best / weirdest place you've ever had sex?

I'm doing some research for a TV programme about sex. None of what you say will be for broadcast - will just feed into our research to make the TV show brilliant!

Many thanks,

Chloe

In the sea on a summer's day at a busy beach. Don't quite know how we managed!

Best

Hmmm, too many to mention. In a park in broad daylight,bending her over a short railing around a large enclosed pond,OH wearing basque and suspenders under her blouse and skirt. Or, in a family cubical in a mixed sex changing room.

Weidest

Parents Bed while they were away. Wasnt too comfortable with it.....

In the channel tunnel

ina layby

Alongside a deserted village ( a tourist spot) with scramble bikes racing past us, their headlights lighting up the car as they went backwards and forwards.

In a snug in a pub

Byfriends parents bed and in a tent both fun.

Village tennis courts

Plymouth. Very wired place ;)

Seriously though, The best place I've had sex though is on a horse. We were both 16, she owned a horse, it was a Beautifull summers day in the countryside.

On a beach on a Greek Island, both wet after a naked swim

By the winning post at Newcastle racecourse.

HOW ON EARTH did you have sex ON a horse? That is amazing. You all seem to have had excellent sexual adventures. Would you say sex is better in a strange place or in a very private place?

Chloe

The spontaneity and risk of being seen adds to the excitement. However, the best sex I have had is in private with my OH. What matters most is being with the right person who wants to and knows how to please you...and vice versa

haha mine was on a greek island..zante! was amazing! pretty much the same as sex puss! started wet in the sea and ended up on a sunlounger!
weirdest is on a swing in a park lmao!

hmm..however i had a threesome with 2 french sisters in the maldives..kinda tops the greek thing lol

in the middle of crealy adventure park :D

on the bonnet,in the rain on top of a mountain :-) what a feeling,perhaps thats why i lv the rain :-)

In an automated Car Wash, the challenge to achieve clothes off, entry and clothes on in the allotted time.

pandora21021 wrote:

on the bonnet,in the rain on top of a mountain :-) what a feeling,perhaps thats why i lv the rain :-)

Done that was great was fantastic. Also on a bus, fire engine. Were all great. Most wierd probably Rhyl suncenter.