Where's the best / weirdest place you've ever had sex?

In an airing cupboard, also on the beach

1) on a beach on a fullmoon night in Greece, strangers going by...others cheering, others watching... 2) in the woods up mount Olympus the exact next day...high up on a slope watching hickers go by in bright daylight... 3) between two parked cars in the middle of a quiet street...

Hmm, will have to raid the ol' memory bank...

In a cinema screen while watching a film

Public toilets, plenty of times

Swimming pool changing rooms and cubicle showers

Indoor snowboarding changing rooms

Over the bonnet of the car pulled off the side of a country road in the snow

In the trees next to a motorway

In the middle of a field hiding under the branches of a willow tree

On a layby off the side of a roundabout

Back and front of cars in car parks, laybys, side roads etc... Too many to remember!

Next to a main road (with cars driving past) round the back of my Mums house, leaning against the door for an electricity storage place (under the "Danger of Death" sign) which accidently turned into anal! That one was after FAR too much alcohol

Ex boyfriends sisters bed/ottoman/desk (revenge for finding out she'd done it in his bed)

Under a christmas tree amongst the presents

That's all I can remember for now!!

Strangest place - on top of an Amp in a recording studio

Best place - in the shower on holiday in Egypt, Great sex!

ina teppee with people listening

Behind a bush in a park - next to the pathway with people walking by.

Against a tree in the New Forest ;)

Masturbation rather than full intercourse but quite weird.....in a student bedroom (my girlfriend's at the time) under a blanket whilst we chatted to another couple. She just grabbed my hand and moved her panties to one side and my inner prude must have been having a night off. She didn't return ther favour though.

In a unisex toilet cubicle. In a nature reserve. Sandy Balls caravan park in the New Forest.

ha ha you been there too

tried it in an open sided phone box once she didnt like it

Sandy Balls, yes, a lovely park and in the middle of NF. We walked for about a mile, found a little rabbit track heading off the path, threw down a rug and went for it. Not a soul passed by, shame really....

you like an audience then?

Not an audience as such. We don't do dogging or anything like that. We have been watched by a similar minded couple in each others houses, which is quite hot. I was kinda hoping someone might have walked near us to get the adrenaline going, but alas, nobody came near. Voyeurism is great once you've found people you like and then trust, but it took us 4 months of emailing/chatting etc before we met anyone and even now we have only met 2 couples and one of those Is our regular thing now.

cool as guys enjoy it while you can lol

We will. It's great.

i'm jealous now

Best place? On my back, somewhere comfy. Can't beat it.

Weirdest place.... ;)

- against an outside wall in the garden at night, over an inflatable chair (more difficult than it sounds!), in a tent at a very busy Leeds Festival, on an airbase in the pilot's mess (literally!), in a barn, on a plane, in a hotel corridor... I kinda like risk :P all with guys, but one at a time (unfortunately)... though I did once spend a while in a club with one in each hand - fantastic :P

I had sex on a bus once. It was a late night journy home with my fella, we were at the back of the bus, it was dark, and we were drunk and feeling frisky... was one of my wierdest places...

up against a big ceramic fish statue

In car in a wood layby, every room in house ,in sea ,must be more places as a guess ha ha