Which Aneros?!

Hey everyone, I’m looking to get an Aneros soon. I’m not quite a beginner but sort of new to the Aneros line and can’t decide which one to get. I’d really like one that gives a little more full feeling but also great to use/wear during sex. Give me all of your knowledge, please!

2 Likes

Probably not what you’re looking for (as my husband is a beginner and his aneros is a thinner one), but he just got his first aneros prostate massager a few days ago :grin:

1 Like

@PKH I am looking at that one too! I’m just worried of how rigid it may feel during sex. Maybe I should start off with something smaller or shorter first. I do have some experience just not with a massager.

1 Like

My husband just tried it for the first time last night, but he wouldn’t let me watch because he’s embarrassed and said he won’t tell me what he thinks about it until he’s tried it a few times, so I’m patiently waiting :roll_eyes:

I was also not sure how this toy would be combined with penetrative sex, also if the arms would get in the way or pinch anything. The product page says, “Enhance oral play by adding this booty beauty into the mix,” and the info on the user guide it comes with (and on the manufacturer/competitor’s site) to contract your sphincter muscles and do relaxation exercises when it’s in, so not sure if it was designed with penetrative sex in mind, so I’ll guess I’ll just wait and see what he wants to do after he gets used to it :woman_shrugging:t2:

@hornycouplebythesea has this one too (Aneros Trident MGX Prostate Massager), and @Floating_Fun_Guy has (or had) the Aneros Progasm Jr. Prostate Massager (I saw his review on the shopping site) which also is supposed to be a beginner one but is a bit thicker, and they’ll definitely have more to say than me on this :grin: The Prostate Massager recommendations for first time user thread might be a good read if you haven’t already :+1:

2 Likes

I have the trident eupho I believe and it’s awesome. Also have the program but it’s a ‘big’ step up! Around double the diameter of the eupho​:hot_face:

1 Like

As @PKH said I do have the MGX and I wouldn’t put it in the filling category but boy is it good. I’d say if you want large and filling look at the progasm. I’ve used the MGX a lot over the last few months and am a huge fan. It’s given me some fantastic orgasmic waves but sometimes I do find relaxing enough to really enjoy can be hard but the. I’m not the best at relaxing lol. As far as wearing it for sex, yep that works well, I’ve worn as a butt plug too, it generally goes nowhere. Sex was great with it in, I did for a while completely forget I had it in but once you concentrate on both it and your partner mind blowing orgasms can follow.

2 Likes