Which clitoral vibrator?

mummymermaid wrote:

I adore my nea 2 xx

+1 I adore mine too, one of my favourites at the moment :) x

mummymermaid wrote:

I adore my nea 2 xx

Yeah that is a close second to my Tango x

lindtchilli wrote:

It doesn't overheat! This is a big minus with the Tango, for me - after ten or fifteen minutes, it starts to overheat. This is fine if it doesn't take you long to get off, of course, but me, I take ages sometimes. Turning it off after fifteen minutes = extremely impractical.

Also, it's a LOT cheaper. As an entry-level rechargeable, personal I think it can't be beat.

Have you had any other issues with your Tango? I only ask because I've heard that having a glitchy one is quite common, and I don't think the overheating's normal because I've often used mine for half an hour or sometimes even longer and I can't say I've ever noticed it overheat, or indeed get warm at all. Just thought it was worth pointing out that overheating may not be the norm for Tangos.

My Tango doesn't overheat either, I've used it for long periods of time regularly and I've never had a problem with it! There are quite a few glitchy ones about though.

NatandTom wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

I adore my nea 2 xx

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

I adore my nea 2 xx

With everyone saying , about it I think I might have to save for a tango soon xx

Mummymermaid has your post been delivered yet? Xx

mummymermaid wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

I adore my nea 2 xx

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

mummymermaid wrote:

I adore my nea 2 xx

With everyone saying , about it I think I might have to save for a tango soon xx

Do it! Best toy decision I've ever made x

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Mummymermaid has your post been delivered yet? Xx

Oh wow...really huni...you have solved my parcel mystery..missed it while shopping..my partner is collecting it later for me..i am honoured you chose me as your first gift to someone..you have made me so happy I can't wait to get it later..thank you..will thank you properly on the pressie thread too..huge hugs xxxx

I tried to keep quiet but I'm impatient and I was going to burst haha! I hope it manages to put a smile on your face. You are such a lovely person I hate to see that you've been feeling down lately xx

I love the look of the Nea 2, the design is very pretty :)

I am so excited vanilla I can't wait!!! Xxx thank you xxx

Oh the nea 2 is stunning kittycat..it truly is a pleasure xxx

I am so excited vanilla I can't wait!!! Xxx thank you xxx

Oh the nea 2 is stunning kittycat..it truly is a pleasure xxx

It's just that I have the Tango and the Touch already, so what would be the point in me getting another tiny clit vibe

Kittycat102 wrote:

It's just that I have the Tango and the Touch already, so what would be the point in me getting another tiny clit vibe

I have both of those too, along with the desire, nea 2 and the Je Joue mimi soft touch. I have a thing for small powerful clitoral vibes apparently haha

NatandTom wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

I have both of those too, along with the desire one and the Je Joue mimi soft touch. I have a thing for small powerful clitoral vibes apparently haha

I love them because they're perfect for travel so when I go away somewhere, I don't have to lug a huge toy around with me and they don't really look like sex toys

Oh, just found this thread.

All you Tango owners, do you have the new or old version?

I've been offered a "new" old version for £30, but am a bit wary in case the battery has become weak after so long on the shelf.

I'd mentioned the Tango in passing to a group of friends, as it seems legendary here. The following day, one text me with the offer!

Any advice please? Is it worth a punt? Is it the same as the new one, but with charging issues (I'm pretty patient and can cope with fickle chargers and connections).

AShyExhibitionist wrote:

lindtchilli wrote:

It doesn't overheat! This is a big minus with the Tango, for me - after ten or fifteen minutes, it starts to overheat. This is fine if it doesn't take you long to get off, of course, but me, I take ages sometimes. Turning it off after fifteen minutes = extremely impractical.

Also, it's a LOT cheaper. As an entry-level rechargeable, personal I think it can't be beat.

Have you had any other issues with your Tango? I only ask because I've heard that having a glitchy one is quite common, and I don't think the overheating's normal because I've often used mine for half an hour or sometimes even longer and I can't say I've ever noticed it overheat, or indeed get warm at all. Just thought it was worth pointing out that overheating may not be the norm for Tangos.

It does say somewhere in the accompanying literature (if memory serves, which it may not) that using it over a certain amount of time might damage it. I've had three, and they've all got hot enough to make me concerned if I've used them for too long.

Things may have improved: I know the first two I owned were both early models (first generation?) and the most recent one was only second generation. Things may have changed for the better in the meantime! The first ones I had had the little round magnetic charging cap, the most recent had one that was longer and flatter with stronger magnets, if that helps anyone date them ;)

I was sent this to test, and it was so much better than I anticipated. Here's my review

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35170&reviewid=140140#customer_reviews

it is a little bizarre looking but it certainly did the job.....and its under a tenner ! x

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

My personal favourite is this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30320 however if you like rabbit ears you may like this better http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32674

I would recomend these too.