Silent vibrator

Hey all, First of all I hope everyone including your loved ones are keeping safe and doing well during this time. Can anyone recommend a silent vibrator or close to quiet? I love my womanizer but it sounds like a friggin helicopter and at times it’s just too distracting for me! I sometimes switch between my bullets and some other clitoral vibrators but it doesn’t do enough for me and again they also have that loud dull vibrating tone. I’m sure I’m not the first to post this but I couldn’t find another thread so all links welcome! Thank you xx

I think you're searching for the Holy Grail here.

Unfortunately, by their design, if a vibrator is powerful enough to be effective it will also be loud.

LH list a selection of 'Extra Quiet' vibrators but they don't claim that they are silent.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/extra-quiet-vibrators/

Hi PrettyKitty, I've got this one : https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40150 it's not totally silent but pretty close. It actually has a silent setting on it . Downside is it it's not cheap .

I agree with rockstar - getting a quiet powerful vibrator is easier said than done. Alternatively, can you do something to drown out the sound of a vibrator? Like play music or use it under a thick duvet? If you aren't worried about other people hearing you and are only concerned about it distracting you, how about putting in some earphones? The silicone ones that go in your ear block a lot out.

I know not everyone may not be able to do it, but I can orgasm by just using a dildo while rubbing against the base of it or my wrist/hand with my clit. Still feels great and there's no noisy vibes to worry about :)

What kind are you looking or? A clit vibe or internal vibe?

I have a We-Vibe Tango and Touch for clit vibes. The Touch is quieter as it has a fair whack of silicone on it, but it's not quite as strong as the Tango. The Tango does have a kind of "clattering" sound internally (almost like something's loose) but that's not as loud as it sounds if I hold it at a certain angle and both can have their sound multiplied if dropped on the bed. However, they're both strong vibes with a great rumble that I can easily hide behind a closed door and under a duvet.

The Mantric bullet, Tracey Cox Soft and Fifty Shades clit rabbit ears are also quite quiet and have fairly deep vibes.

For internal vibes that are pretty strong but also pretty noisy I can vouch for WE-Vibe's Rave and the Mantric Real.

My friend sent me a video of her We-Vibe Wand (I don't work for them!) side-by-side with her Doxy mains wand. It's not as strong as the Doxy but still super strong with the lovely deep rumble we both love but it's also a LOT quieter.

What are you using that's causing a dull vibrating tone? Some of us might have the same toy and can rec something quieter that they also have.

No useful info , but with almost everybody living with ear buds in I wonder how many do not realise how noisy their vibrator is ? A whole bunch of jokes about dead batteries in hearing aids where people think they passed wind "silently" , that was not .

PrettyKitty24 wrote:

Hey all, First of all I hope everyone including your loved ones are keeping safe and doing well during this time. Can anyone recommend a silent vibrator or close to quiet? I love my womanizer but it sounds like a friggin helicopter and at times it’s just too distracting for me! I sometimes switch between my bullets and some other clitoral vibrators but it doesn’t do enough for me and again they also have that loud dull vibrating tone. I’m sure I’m not the first to post this but I couldn’t find another thread so all links welcome! Thank you xx

Well, I have this one and it is quiet:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16603

It is also powerful enough, but needs quite expensive batteries.

This one is good too:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37964

and there is a popular and very good bullet in the same range. They are not silent - just quiet enough under a duvet with a closed door.

I agree with others - if you want power, you get noise. Just the way it is, but I hope you find something which suits :-)

Good luck!