Which part of your body do you love?

Inspired by the fabulous photos in the members lingerie thread and in the spirit of self-love, which part of your body do you like the most?

I love my flat stomach and my small perfectly formed boobs are a close second :grin:

17 Likes

My hair simply because I shave it clean off ! Nothing else I particularly like

5 Likes

I love my clit. It is without a doubt my favourite physical part of my body :heart_eyes: :biting_lip:

I like my boobs and bum and I generally feel satisfied with my body as a whole - I think everyone should - but my ā€˜little man in a boatā€™ is my favourite piece of me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12 Likes

Absolutely nothing. Every inch of my body I hate. But for some bizarre, strange reason, that is beyond me, he loves every inch of my body. God knows why :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Awe nooo, your as bad as my OH, need to look at yourself with happy eyes not critical eyes

Hmmm myself, young looks even though Iā€™m getting on lol, although the grey hairs are sneaking in

8 Likes

Had to think about this one for a long time, gradually working down a rather depressing checklist of ā€œnopeā€¦nopeā€¦nopeā€¦nopeā€ untilā€¦

I think my nipples are cute. I like the way they look and I like playing with 'em. Canā€™t show 'em off here of course, cos of forum rules, but trust me theyā€™re tweakably adorable. :wink:

13 Likes

I like my hazel eyes, even after they altered due to my meds. they donā€™t change colour as much as they used to tragically (i miss that) but now look even more unusual if possible. Ended up as a really unique golden green and Look like they belong on a big cat rather than a human.
I like my breasts, theyre a really nice shape and i also like my smile, not me teeth nesisarily, more the way it lights my face up

14 Likes

Sound amazing to me. The flat stomach is something you have to work on to maintain. Love the idea of the small perfectly formed boobs. A perfect package Iā€™d say. @Saffron18

1 Like

Thank you :kissing_heart: think Iā€™m getting better than what I was, even to uploading photos on here

1 Like

At 12 stone, pretty much all of it. At my current 14 stone, not much. Weā€™re back at SW so hopefully Iā€™ll be back to my nice weight soon.

1 Like

I saw your photos they are hot :fire:

2 Likes

Nothing, despise myself.

Thank you :kissing_heart: itā€™s nice to hear others say it apart from hubby :joy:

1 Like

Nothing. Absolutely nothing at all. Iā€™ve always had thisā€¦self-loathing, probably goes along with the depression & bpd. Heyho

1 Like

Once I lose about 10kg for health reasons, Iā€™ll be more content and will see more of that classic inverted-triangle, upper-body thing going on instead of the lumpy-potato-in-a-sack look. Other than that, my old fella would be my fave body part; always keeps me entertained and keeps Sexterminatrix 100% happy (although, like most guys, I wouldnā€™t mind a little bit more, purely so one can ā€œgiveā€ more if that makes sense!).

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never been one to love my own body. I do have a pretty nice dad bod I guess. It shows I workout but I like to have fun. And maybe my dimples. Thereā€™s a few things that are decent but nothing over the top. Iā€™m trying though, I truly am :laughing:

5 Likes

My Eyes definitely with my Bum in close second

8 Likes

I quite like my stomach and arms. I clearly like them enough to upload pics :rofl::rofl:. Try to keep on top of the fitness but sometimes canā€™t be bothered haha.

11 Likes

Iā€™ve seen a fair few pictures you have uploaded and they are amazing. You should be very proud of your own body :fire:

2 Likes

My silhouette (from the front only)

7 Likes