Which part of your body do you love?

Thank you :kissing_heart: that means a lot :relaxed:

2 Likes

@Saffron18 I think my bum is my best feature and like itā€¦ Like you the flat stomach is nice although it takes a lot of work to maintain now at my age :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Others seem to love my nipples and bellybutton plus my bum in mesh boxers lol

10 Likes

Iā€™m generally happy with my body. Iā€™m thankful for my slim forearms, hands, ankles and feet; theyā€™re the bits that people most often see and give the impression that Iā€™m slimmer than I really am (sneaky!)

I also like my hair; waist length and thick. Itā€™s a bit fluffy, but can be coaxed into uniform waves.

My fair, freckled skin, although the source of much angst in my teens/twenties, has forced me to lead an spf-slathered life, so is holding up pretty well in my forties. The downside is that I was ā€œdefriendedā€ a few years ago for being IDā€™d when buying supermarket booze. It was a stretch by anyoneā€™s imagination, but it really peed her off, especially when others made comparisonsā€¦ :confused:

12 Likes

My lips and eyes. I hate pretty much everything else :woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

I struggle to answer this post kids. My once beautiful boobs now sag. My once perfect hourglass frame is now a blob. My toned arms now attempt to fly when I wave. My chins have multiplied. Even my feet have grown and donā€™t look as good as before.

But my calves are still good. So Iā€™ll go with my lower legs as per my picture :+1:

11 Likes

LOVE LOVE LOVE these types of threads @Saffron18 :orange_heart:

@Kitty-Cat01 did a similar thread a while back so Iā€™ll post a link to my answer from there as itā€™s still the same. Iā€™ll also add my eyes - the colour and long lashes make me very happy.

Also, I realise people are at different stages of self-loving/self-acceptance but I find it really difficult when people post ā€œnothingā€ on a thread that is purposely for positivity and self love. Shout out to everyone who even if they found it difficult still came up with something they like or love themselves :purple_heart: Everyone is worthy of some self-loving!

12 Likes

@WelshDragonette I have seen your upload.
Beautiful bum and boobies (in my expert opinion) :yum:

5 Likes

Couldnā€™t agree with this anymore! Your uploads are wonderful @WelshDragonette :fire:

3 Likes

Absolutely! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

For me I love my boobs and my ginger hair :grin:

11 Likes

Love ginger hair, iā€™m sure your boobs are nice as well @Bex84

@Goth_Girl Scottish accent isnā€™t sexy in Scotland :joy:

I love my legs and i love my subs ass she loves her eyes and loves my fingers

3 Likes

Thank you, @Mrs.John and @KentCouple1990 :heart:

Hubby says he loves my boobs and bum, too, and I try to accentuate them as much as possible!

I know Iā€™m not a pile of poo, but itā€™s hard to accept new mummy me vs what I used to look like!

4 Likes

My wife is exactly the same about her post baby body. I think from my side all I can do is reassure her sheā€™s beautiful like any partner would do. I understand it may take some time but we are all beautiful in our own way.

3 Likes

I like my penis, it makes my wife happy & gives her great orgasmsā€‹:smiley:

9 Likes

I struggled with this as literally nothing about my body do I likeā€¦ erm my hair colour? I like that itā€™s a bit different to most and it glows in the sunā€¦ otherwise nope - NOTHING

2 Likes

My legs, especially when they are tanned and Iā€™m looking down on them in short shorts

8 Likes

None, Iā€™ve never had positive comments about my body.