Which part of your body do you love?

Thanks very much @Justthe2ofus2007, very kind :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Iā€™ve loved reading everyoneā€™s comments and trying to think about what I love about my own body. I actually hate it, I used to be slim and muscular before kids and now feel frumpy. If I had to choose something I would say my lips, theyā€™re quite plump (naturally) :kiss: and Iā€™d like to think I have have an infectious smile :smiley:

7 Likes

wearing nothing but a smile is a great look

4 Likes

YES!

I love this thread because it makes everyone think something positive about themselves.

Every single person who has said that they like nothing about themselves - I plead with you now, please think long and hard as every single person has something beautiful and special about them.
Forget everyone else for a moment, donā€™t think about what others might think, donā€™t compare yourself to anybody else - just sit back, be positive and have a think about every single inch of your body, there most be at least one thing that you do feel positive about.

You should find it, appreciate it and share it with us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

People often comment on what a lovely smile I have.
Personally I love my boobs, my hourglass figure and although my thighs are chunkier than I would like - I love the definition in my calves that pop when I slip into a pair of heels :stuck_out_tongue:

Over time, Iā€™m becoming more accepting and happier with my body even though it will never be perfect - itā€™s mine, it still works and Iā€™m going to make the most of it while I can :rofl:

7 Likes

Personally legs and chest, but i get most compliments on my eyes.

7 Likes

I quite like my slim/skinny boy body figure but even with that I still get in my head saying nasty things and not wanting to eat although I think Iā€™m just desperate for compliments from my OH to make me feel better :man_shrugging: (Which I know is stupid)

I have been told I have ā€œsexy vampire teethā€ a couple of times though :smile_cat:and I get most compliments on my hair which I love, dreadlocks basically to my knees :yum:

7 Likes

The infectious smile sounds great, it would be the first thing people see so is excellent. @Hornywife92

2 Likes

Hi @Saffron18,

In the spirit of self acceptance and sex-positivity:
Most of itā€™s pretty good, Iā€™d say. I used to be quite unconfident about parts of it but Iā€™m past that these days.

For me, nude selfies have been a fun & helpful way to get better acquainted :blush:

Iā€™m grateful for and particularly love the area just below my waist: from my inner thighs, the backs of the thighs, the lower half of my buttocks, and particularly the whole ā€˜play areaā€™ from the bum-hole to the tip of my penis.
This area of my body has been very, very good to me over the years. :wink: And Iā€™ve grown to love it and appreciate it just for what it is, rather than eye it suspiciously and wish it were different.

2 Likes

My best bit in my opinion is under boob.
However heavy I am you can see my ribs so the contrast of ribcage to under boob looks nice to me.

10 Likes

Your :peach::fire:

1 Like

Its toss up between my eyes, my legs and my shoulders I like the most, 20 years ago wouldā€™ve been my stomach lol

4 Likes

About 40 years ago in my prime of body building I liked just about everything . Now I am kind of like an old work truck , many parts are getting wore out . Currently I still like my cock , nipples and ass . Legs look OK . I still feel like overall I look better than many guys my age .

4 Likes

Dis it no depend oan which pert a Scotland the personā€™s fae? :wink:

1 Like

Umny fae Scotland eeva! Hehe

1 Like

From volunteering at a food project and lifting stuff around the warehouse , I finally have muscles :muscle:. Feels kinda weird
It only took 50 yrs

7 Likes

Ooh @Green_Eyed_Girl your eyes sound intriguing, I also have hazel eyes :relaxed: I love my butt as itā€™s perky and a good size for my frame, just wish I had larger hips to match :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah :laughing: they used to switch between brown, green and burnt gold. Now theyve kind of got stuck in the middle. But my libido got fixed so i cant really complain

3 Likes

From the number of likes on my latest photo , I guess my ass seems to be your favorite ! Of course we can not post pictures of nipples or my highly attractive hairless cock , lol .
https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/1123?u=oldman

3 Likes

I love how this pag page gets everyone thinking positive thoughts :sparkling_heart:

I love a few parts of my body but a fun photo session the other day has given me confidence x a million about my bum as its peachy, pert but soft at the same time n I am sooooo proud to own it :peach: :smirk:

itā€™s very nice with or without clothing, previously I only thought it looked great when Iā€™ve got clothes on but ooooh how wrong am I and for once Iā€™m elated to be wrong :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10 Likes

For me, Iā€™m proud of my abs, something that started working on thanks to first lock down. 2st lighter and starting to feel good about myself. OH loves my ass, especially through mesh boxers.
As for OH itā€™s her tits that get my vote, she doesnā€™t like them though, wants a reduction job :sleepy:

8 Likes