Which Position do YOU do anal in?

Just out of intrest which position do you do/prefer anal in?

Whether thats your guy giving it to you?

Or doing your guy with a Butt Plug or Strap On?

Personally I am one for doggy!

We've only done it a few times, as I'm not a fan... But the best if I had to pick one was spooning. Made me relax a lot more to feel him holding me close =)

doggie is best but sideways spooning is good for a deep penetration ,and upside down is good to if your back's up to it

him on top, doggie or laid flat on my front are all good, sometimes (but not very often) me on top is nice for a change

OH on her belly, me on top. Doesn't happen too often but very sexy when it does.

We usually doggy, missionary or laid flat on my front (thats just dirty) one I loved doing was learning against the headboard (upright) with him behind me... no headboard on this bed so can't do it... but thats wow!

usually doggy, but if he's big and doesnt mind not being in controll me on top so i can control how he enters me. however sometimes even when big me lying on belly him on top

occhiverdi wrote:

We usually doggy, missionary or laid flat on my front (thats just dirty) one I loved doing was learning against the headboard (upright) with him behind me... no headboard on this bed so can't do it... but thats wow!

try the sofa then just hold on to the back of the sofa and go for it

lickmadick wrote:

doggie is best but sideways spooning is good for a deep penetration ,and upside down is good to if your back's up to it

ah the good old piledriver position, I really like that one too, great view of the action

My favourites for anal have to be doggy, missionary with her legs spread wide or on my shoulders. Reverse cowgirl is also good, I find that penetrates really deep, and it gives her a good view if there's a mirror involved

sounds good johnny must get myself a well placed mirror

My favourite is lying on my tummy with him on top, but I like reverse cowgirl as well. His favourites are doggy and piledriver. We're constantly trying new positions as we do anal a lot

Seeing as I only get anal sex in my fantasies - I can have it in whatever position I like! :D

lickmadick wrote:

occhiverdi wrote:

try the sofa then just hold on to the back of the sofa and go for it

Genius... I said I wanna try the spooning position :D yay... I love anal... :D

We do it with her on top - gives me a great view and she can control the depth and pace!

guy3232 wrote:

We do it with her on top - gives me a great view and she can control the depth and pace!

I'm going to have to try this one... I can see the OH reading this thread and looking at me with the little light bulb going on!

We also sit on sofa with me on top with my back against his chest.... :D

Definitely recommended - we tried exactly that sofa position for DP last week. Worked really well!

guy3232 wrote:

Definitely recommended - we tried exactly that sofa position for DP last week. Worked really well!

lolol I tend to use the bed for DP mainly as its comfier.... deffo will have to try that too actually :D

we haven't tried anal yet but want to- which would everyone recommend for first time comfort?

spooning position sounds like it would be quite a comfortable position

Hey Kat,

Spooning is good, but I'd definitely recommend going on top as you can control the speed and depth! Just make sure and use a lot of lube!

Well I've got to say we don't care any position is good but flat on the belly is good never tried spooning but I think we might try that.