Which Position do YOU do anal in?

smoothiescouple wrote:

Well I've got to say we don't care any position is good but flat on the belly is good never tried spooning but I think we might try that.

Had anal spooning a couple of times and have to say is MUCH more relaxing and feels nicer and sensual. I liek my OH to take control during anal as I can be a bit wimpy and not go the whole way if its a bit uncomfortable at first (although is ALWAYS great when u get going) so me ontop etc is kind of out of the question =S

We haven't exactly done a lot of anal - OH isn't that keen; but generally spooning is the most comfortable for her (nice and deep too).

We've only managed it in doggy or leaning over the bed.

Malteser81 wrote:

smoothiescouple wrote:

Well I've got to say we don't care any position is good but flat on the belly is good never tried spooning but I think we might try that.

Had anal spooning a couple of times and have to say is MUCH more relaxing and feels nicer and sensual. I liek my OH to take control during anal as I can be a bit wimpy and not go the whole way if its a bit uncomfortable at first (although is ALWAYS great when u get going) so me ontop etc is kind of out of the question =S

I am the same but you could always change position once you've relaxed a little?

usually doggy, but not 100% of the time.

usually my OH likes to get on all fours or lie down with a pillow under her belly and stick her arse up, then i get a great view and insert. once she is relaxed and we are going we can change but spooning is good - she hasnt worked up the courage to go on top yet though!

and if its for me, any way i can take it!

any way at all

has to be doggie for me.

I prefer it on all fours the first time with someone new - that way, you both get a say in how fast you go. Other than that, anything that works. Not too sold on spooning, though. Then again, gentleness and comfort aren't my biggest worries :P

Doggy....... my OH can't get enough of my Doggy position...

For us it's usually Doggy, have done spoons once or twice. Tried cowgirl a few times too but without success. Recently discovered we could do it (no idea of position name) in a kind of missionary position with her legs over my shoulders. Was really hot being able to see each others faces whilst doing it.

yea i like that position too seeing the pleasure of each other when we doeach others arsemm als o tied to the a frame over the bed with nipple calmps on and double dp'd

Has anyone ever done standing up against the wall? very fun in any position you get into really.

lickmadick wrote:

yea i like that position too seeing the pleasure of each other when we doeach others arsemm als o tied to the a frame over the bed with nipple calmps on and double dp'd

sounds fun

Doggy is good, though for us probably the most comfortable angle to get tends to be missionary for anal.

That or stood bent over the end of the bed, normally after having been spanked, and if I've been a very good girl, perhaps rimmed!

NymphetamineKiss wrote:

That or stood bent over the end of the bed, normally after having been spanked, and if I've been a very good girl, perhaps rimmed!

thats what we did last night :D (it means I can push back!!)

not really my (or OH) thing but did once several yrs ago I was lying flat on bed on me front seemed comfy enough like that I suppose but like I said not my thing really. ? Tho i do like a little tingly ness therex

We usually start off with her lying face down so I can give her an all over massage, then gradually home in on her most intimate places with my mouth and fingers, that way she can relax completely and we can move onto pretty much any position from there. That being said, missionary also seems to work really well, both seem to help her relax.

When she is doing me, she likes to start off with me lying facedown, sometimes with my wrists restrained, then we often end up with me on my knees or anyway she fancies having me :)

Me on top and in control. I like to have a vibe handy for my pussy.

If Im doing the OH with the strap on we use the love swing and I will wank him off at the same time.