Which Rabbit????

I have decided to retire my rabbit, it's actually an orginal and has finally had it's day, yes I can hear Art Garfunkle singing Bright Eyes. But what to replace it with??? I've narrowed it down to 2. Mr Big or the G-Spot. What do you think would be best?? I like a powerful clitaral stimulator. Any advice would be great. Thanks. xx

If I had to choose one it would be the mr big. I have the petite couture patina rabbit that's 100% medical grade silicone and it's fantastic, and super quiet and the head of it is angled to hit my g-spot and it rotates. I love it and got it in a random crazy grab bag off of lovehoney rrp £59. Unfortunately it's been discontinued now though, as have much of the petite couture stuff lovehoney had. For me I am not all the fond of rabbits, but this one has made me like them all the more. There are loads no here and from what I've heard, the jessica rabbit vibrators couldn't be more highly recommended if they tried, apparently they are fantastic.

I hope you find one that you like.

ronnie-baby

xx

Thanks AnAccountant, you know those Rabbits are both on my wish list ;-p

Thanks ronnie-baby. the size appeals to me on Mr Big but the g-spot would be good to really experience.

Well Sweetheart, that's for you to work out. xx

Thanks for all your advice, I have plumped for the Tracey Cox partly because of your review and partly because LH have increased the price on the Mr Big from last week - naughty LH!

I find that generally g-spot rabbits don't work for me, perhaps I am just not the right shape. If it hits my g-spot then it doesn't hit my clitoris same if it hits my clitoris it doesn't hit my g-spot. I prefer to have a standard rabbit or a g-spot vibe and a clitoris vibe.

I am very fussy when it comes to rabbits, I don't like beeds as I live with people but I like a strong motor and it has to be quiet.

Let us know how you get on with the Tracey Cox rabbit.

MM xx

Im looking to get my first vibrator! Yes, you read it right... my first!!!

I might plump for Tracey Cox's rabbit also but really not sure what type i require. Guess its trial and error.

The Lovehoney Jessica Rabbit 2.0 G-Spot Vibrator is Deal of the Day today with a 25% discount - just £22.50!

I'm not impressed with it, I have to say. The main shaft is very noisy and the rabbit ears just not powerful enough. Wish I'd gone with the Mr Big.