New rabbit?

Heya,

I've been struggling lately in the quest for the perfect rabbit and was hoping you all had some suggestions!

I have a lot of difficulty reaching orgasm. The most successful rabbit I've owned is the Lovehoney Mr Big Rabbit and I found it to be fantastic! However, ideally I need something waterproof. So I went for an ann summer spiral rabbit but that just didnt cut it. Moved on to the Ultimate Rabbit Thruster 7 Function Waterproof one from lovehoney and the stuff in the shaft that this thing does is amazing buuut the ears arent quite cutting it. I don't know if its the placement or they're not firm enough or what - I'm still going with this one to try and get used to it but it looks like it's not gonna be staying around :( I've also tried various vibrators with no ears and have had no success (ditto with dildos).

I have a limited price range (£50 max I'd say) and I prefer the shaft to do something like rotate or thrust. Please help me find something that might work! :D

I love my greedy girl rabbit which is the same as the happy rabbit g spot version.. :) which is in ur price range... Its wicked... It made me love rabbits again
:D

All for future reference you aren't allowed to name competitors on the forums x

ooh thanks, ill look it up :D

oops haha! thanks for letting me know :)

I've previously used the Happy Rabbit 2 G Spot and absolutely hated it! I know it's really popular, but for me it was painful to use and I found the vibrations really buzzy and uncomfortable. I found it really difficult to orgasm with it and ended up sending it back. I know a lot of people on these forums will disagree with me, but thought I'd give you my opinion as all I'd heard was good stuff when I got it and I kinda wish I'd been warned :P

I now have a rabbit which is very very similar to the Jessica Rabbit 2.0 slimline and it's incredible! Mine is fully waterproof and the shaft rotates in a way that stimulates me like no other toy, it's so much better than a vibrating shaft. Unfortunately I'm not sure if I'm allowed to give the name of it as Lovehoney currently don't sell it. If the JR slimline is waterproof though I'd say go for that because they look the same :)

I only wish LH made these kind of toys rechargeable! But it seems only the vibrating ones are rechargeable at the moment.

I've tried the jessica slimline, ears in the wrong place. I'm eager to try the maia marcia "mini" rabbit that actually isnt mini at all, and it rotates, i hate internal vibes.

You could try this :) I've never been a rabbit girl but this blew my mind !

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33432

I've written a review for it if that's of any help :)

VA I also found that the rabbit ears are too small on my Jessica slimline lookalike toy. That's probably the only good thing about the happy rabbit - it had perfectly sized ears! But I don't really like internal vibrations either xx

Have you considered the alive 7 thrusting rabbit, 28516?

the reviews are good and it sounds like it has all the movements you could possible want, it's also in your price range (£37).

im not a rabbit girl myself, but the reviewers for this look promising for you.