Which swimwear do you like to see others wear?

@newbiejen Go for it, you only live once and you don’t want to look back and wish you had when it’s to late :+1:t2:

1 Like

Go for it! As others have said though, only if it is appropriate at the type of beach. Kind of feel sheepish about wearing swim briefs, but maybe one day I’ll try them

1 Like

@rapture_living0x …I love men in swim briefs…think it’s so unfair that us ladies wear sexy bikini’s and men choose to hide away in shorts…hubby always wears swim briefs…so don’t be shy…us ladies love me in briefs…well I do if no one else does…

5 Likes

I’m usually eyeing up the mens chest… back… and arms so I don’t really mind…

:hot_face::hot_face::hot_face:

2 Likes

Happy to hear that a woman appreciates it! I do agree / find it objectively strange that it’s the norm for women to wear tight/revealing bikinis or swimsuits, whilst us men are in baggy shorts. Certainly would be more up for it if other women encouraged it…

1 Like

What about the legs, butt and ahem front?

2 Likes

I do always like a one piece :slight_smile:

1 Like

What do you like about them?

I like how they are figure hugging and show off the curves of the body while not being too revealing/ showing too much skin but still quite sexy.

1 Like

It’s the top half that does if for me…:crazy_face:

1 Like

I love seeing women wearing thong bikinis, my wife included.

3 Likes

They’re certainly more in fashion now, and a lot of people are daring to wear them…

Question is… hairy or smooth?

Hairy at a push but however it comes naturally…but the the male naked top half is awesome…arms…back…chest & shoulders…

Don’t really notice the style of swimwear…

:crazy_face:

1 Like

May as well just not wear anything at all…

1 Like

Thongs, especially on the wife. As soon as she starts tanning those cheeks I need to jump in the pool and cool down haha

3 Likes

I usually go topless with string type bottom love an all.over tan

2 Likes

I was stood behind a mom at a water park in Florida a few months ago who was wearing white thong bikini bottoms and she was just out having a nice day with her family. As everyone is in swimwear it, a bit more bum on show just didn’t really seem like a thing. Go for it! (Especially if the beach you’re going to is in Brazil, I think it’s basically mandatory then!)

3 Likes

Are thong bikinis mandatory in Brazil then?

I have a beach holiday planned later in the year, so i need to try sort out the ol’ dad belly and get into some form of shape again to dawn my budgie smugglers.

3 Likes