Which swimwear do you like to see others wear?

I believe so @rapture_living0x . The rules are thongs or less on the beach. :grinning: :smiley: :grin: :grin:

1 Like

Is there a source for this? Haha

@walsh111 . I thought you prefered nothing at all. Im not a fan of skimpy mens briefs. Not a flattering sight.

@Iwill ā€¦we do prefer an all over tanā€¦but not all beaches appreciate naked peeps enjoying the sunā€¦and I beg to differā€¦love seeing men in a tight set of swim briefs

2 Likes

@walsh111 . :joy: Ive probably seen too many a beer belly hanging over budgie smugglers.

@Iwill ā€¦:joy::rofl:

Any preference of colour for the briefs?

for me , i think there is nothing sexier on a beach than a thong bikini, go for it, my wife is 52 and has wore one the last few times we have been on a beach holiday, if your comfy doing it, doesnā€™t matter what anyone else thinksā€¦

3 Likes

@rapture_living0x ā€¦.not to botheredā€¦prefer brightly patterned ones if pushedā€¦as long as there a nice tight fit

1 Like

Love 2 piece bikiniā€™s, tight fitting with good support!

1 Like

How about red ones?

Yeah, you canā€™t go wrong with a bikini

I just love a lady in a bikini although prefer brief bottoms rather than large ones.

1 Like

Something classy

1 Like

@rapture_living0x ā€¦red sound perfect :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Should I buy some for the summer?

2 Likes

The tanga/thong cuts are pretty popular atm

What do you consider classy?

@rapture_living0x ā€¦most definitely :+1:t2:ā€¦and will you be posting a pic in the underwear section ???

1 Like

Nobody has mentioned that almost any swimwear can look good if matched to a body type . Wether male or female or undecided , if you are rather portly maybe consider a bit more material . I will never forget a comedian describing a slender old gent at a beach wearing a thong that looked like he had a squirrel in there . Another description was a marshmallow tied up with dental floss . But as the title asks I prefer to see any complimentary swim suit that is appropriate for the type of beach . I wear "old man " shorts where families are and minimal thong at adult beaches , but prefer nude beaches .

2 Likes