Which swimwear do you like to see others wear?

What type of swimwear do you like to see other people wearing?

Do you like seeing women in bikinis or one pieces? Men in swim shorts or speedos?

3 Likes

I always where speedos on the beech and at the pool and love to see other guys in the same.
The ladies look great in either bikinis or one piece costumes. Can’t wait to get away to the sun again and enjoy the beach.

4 Likes

I don’t really have a view on this. I think ladies should go with what they are comfortable with. Personally I think men should go to shorts after about age 30, but I should be more open minded.

1 Like

Like to see ladies in one piece or bikinis, i prefer to wear swim shorts.

1 Like

I like seeing people in whatever makes them feel most comfortable because the confidence it gives them means they rock it :+1: :grin:

6 Likes

Frankly, whatever makes them feel the most comfortable.

Despite hating budgie smugglers, I love my shiny gold (very short) shorts. It’s close to being a thong if it weren’t for the wider boxer shape of it

1 Like

:point_up_2: also this.

4 Likes

Bit pervy is it not​:thinking: as long as the wearer is comfortable then who cares?! Being a father of a 4 year old, I’m defiantly a dad bod and flowery bermuda shorts man now​:man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

All depends on the person and how they carry it off as confidence is usually what makes the outfit :smiley:

2 Likes

Was all for bikinis but last one piece the oh had on was unreal :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

This

Im a speedo shorts guy. But being an ex rugby player i also have a collection of budgie smugglers which i only wear when its only me & my partner looking to do daft “smuggling together” pictures for Instagram, but my dad body shame has made kind of put me off doing this the pasts few years

3 Likes

Very true

What do people think about thong swimwear? I’m going on holiday in a couple of months and thinking of wearing a thong bikini on the beach for the first time. I’m usually quite conservative outside the bedroom but I’d like to wear one and they seem popular at the moment.

9 Likes

Up to you, if you like them and feel nice get on with it.

1 Like

Depends where you’re going… as long as it’s not a country where you’ll get arrested for it if you’re comfortable and confident wearing it crack on :+1:

4 Likes

Well said :grin:

1 Like

I think for me it all depends on where I was going and who with. Now I have a toddler and I go to holidays aimed for families and often my parents go aswell then no I wouldn’t wear a thong as I wouldn’t feel comfortable. Before I had a child I liked going to adult only hotels and nice beaches so I definitely would have worn one.

4 Likes

I think @Deanna32 is spot on, it depends where you are going and the type of holiday. I think an all adults you would be fine and actually I think it would be well received.

3 Likes

Yip , go for it…im sure your bottom will look peachy

I think as long as you post some pictures in the Lingerie Gallery we would be able to give you some feedback… j/k.

You do you Girl!