Who else shares my fetish?

Hey, I know this site is not best for asking this but how many of you share my fetish of being turned on when watching the opposite sex pee or being peed on by the opposite sex or even performing sexual actions as the other pees ???? As my ex did not like this and ended it due to my fetish I began thinking is it just men who like this?

Hate to be the bad guy but didn't you make a thread on this exact same thing 2 hours ago?

Kinda but a lot of people are questioning if I'm just looking for sex or not. And all I had really said was it would be nice if I meet someone who wants to but I know this is just a sey toy website and form for advice so I'm not expecting any one to sa they want too... I generally am concerned on this fetish

I agree with CatLady, please stick to one thread and try not to make new ones, make sure to do a forum search before starting a new thread :)

I have done forum searches and have found none on this fetish?

There's quite a few that crop up if you search for "watersports".

Here's the more recent one- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/447960-if-you-are-into-watersports-whats-your/

Yes to your question,Nymeria beat me to it i was just about to post my link.

Watersports is a really, really common fetish. It's not just men who enjoy it. You might find more people who also enjoy it on sites like Fetlife.