Who has already tested the F-Machine shake masturbator?

Having bought this machine during covid, I find it very interesting and stimulating…!
Who already tried ? Opinions ?

2 Likes

Hi @BSL18

I’m afraid posts on this forum need to be written in English unless they are in #forum-francophone topics.

Links to competitor sites and products are also not allowed except in the Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY thread if it is something you’d like Lovehoney to stock.

2 Likes

Alright for the next text only in English . Thanks

2 Likes

Can you translate please?

Having bought this machine during covid, I find it very interesting and stimulating…!
Who already tried ? Opinions ?

Whats the machine you’re referring to? Could you edit the title as well please :upside_down_face:

JoCat the Tremblr F-machine

2 Likes

edited by mod

1 Like

I tried the average suction tube for my penis, it was magic because you can adjust the speed, the power of the suctions, and I recently tested the suction of the balls which for once was very stimulating.

frankly this machine is very useful on boring evenings :star_struck:

1 Like

Sounds like its a very good toy you’ve got :smiley:

1 Like

yes definitly a good machine to try , i hope you can test it one day

1 Like

Is it Available on the Lovehoney site? If so then maybe you can post a link to it :innocent:

not availaible for the moment but i hope they add it soon .

2 Likes

Will have to keep a good look out :ok_hand:

You can pop a link in the Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY thread if it’s something you’d like Lovehoney to stock. If you pop a poll in and others are also interested, Lovehoney might consider it. They do stock some sex machines from time to time. That thread is followed by the staff that make the decisions.

removed non-Lovehoney product link

See - Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY - #1836 by BSL18