Who has worn a nurse outfit

Seeing as there is a thread relating to French maids outfit I thought I would start one about the nurse outfit as they are my fave outfit who here has ever worn one and what reaction did you get.

Ahh its great fun, red fishnets and lips to match, little white dress and hat, killer heels! You cant go wrong! Grown up docters and nurses is such a fun fantasy!

I have to say im rather boring, the last time i wore a nurses outfit i was five,

Everytime I'm at work... no seriously, not yet in a sexy way! But I love dress up so I'm sure it won't be too long x

Yup

I don't know why I find them such a turn on shame my wife won't indulge.

I'm a nurse I I can't imagine ever wanting to go home and put on another nurses uniform x

Mrs Badger has one and all i can say is WOW, i just wish she would wear it more often. Got her the garter to go with it that has a pen that looks like an injection and it realy adds to the look.

Mr Badger.

Not me but love it when the wife has it on docters and nurses is a very fun fantasy. go for it

Really awesome fun for me :D I have a thing for medical play though :)

Hi Ashe you're blossoming into a beautiful woman and although I haven't dressed as a nurse have dressed as a woman on reverse fancy dress parties

Mrs SXE has had three Nurse outfits, she likes them... and so do I.

MissVixy wrote:

You cant go wrong! Grown up docters and nurses is such a fun fantasy!

Don't know about you but it always seems to be a certain part of my hubby that needs attending to! ;-)

not yet, bf likes me as a maid or school girl but hasn't mentioned nurses outfits yet, maybe because nurses don't appear submissive so he doesn't find it such a turn on

They could be submissive the doctor telling the young trainee nurse what to do then if she gets it wrong who knows what will happen.

I have a nurse's outfit and my partner has always found it a real turn-on when I wear it.

Yep, see profile picture :)

Im a student nures! nevery really would want to wear another one!! my dress up time get me away from it!

I'm also a student nurse (4 more weeks eeeep) and i own and wear one in the bedroom for my OH... why not he doesn't get cared for by me at work so why not let him have the best of both a real nurse in a sexy outfit :)

the nurses outfit is one we have not yet tried but i would love to see the oh in one and I'm almost certain she would like to see me in one more, and tbh i wouldn't giving it a go either. very sexy looking.

MissVixy- red fishnets and lips,high heels etc....sounds ideal