Who is a spanker and who receives the spanking

I love being a dom in the bedroom and my husband loves receiving a spanking
Just wanted to know which re you - and which way do you prefer - i generally put the naughty boy over my knee - or if he is very naughty across the table

Let me know good spanker

3 Likes

I’m definitely the sub in our relationship. I love a good hard strikes across my ass cheeks, leaving red raw, stinging and throbbing. Wether it be with bondage or his bare hands, I love it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

i prefer to use a paddle but do enjoy bare hands as well to finish off with

3 Likes

I’m the spankee, I love when he uses his belt everywhere but my fav is when he slaps my boobs with his hands. I like the skin contact :black_heart:

2 Likes

im the sub man and my wife is an excellent dom - Getting spanked while wearing knickers is my turn on…
i find it hard to be the dom when spanking

4 Likes

So I would have to say I loved to be spanked either with hands or paddle

We use a paddle, crop and hands, both of us give and receive depending on the mood at the time

2 Likes

Usually I (the male) will do the spanking and the OH will receive, she sometimes spanks me but I have a very low pain threshold, and we mostly just use hand , even though we do own a paddle and whips

I would rather be the one to do the spanking, i love to give my husband a good spanking across his backside with our paddle.

4 Likes

I (male) love being spanked by my partner (female). Usually on all 4’s with a riding crop or flogger. We do switch though, she has a lower pain threshold than me so I tend fo use my hand with her across my knee. Love the feeling of my hand striking her soft bottom

We aren’t dom/sub, although we do role-play it sometimes. At times, we both spank each other, although I get spanked much much more than he does (and that’s the way I like it).

1 Like

I personally switch but OH prefers to sub - so 99% of the time she is on the receiving end. I do like to experiment with different impact toys.

2 Likes

I’m so there - I feel it’s a great turn on going the spanking but my husband gets annoyed if I tell him his bottom is very red and I go to stop - he says he loves the sting….

4 Likes

I love being the spank we but every now and then I get a good smack on the bum and it turns me on instantly.

2 Likes

I usually get the spanking but I love being the spanker as well. B)

2 Likes

If my bottom is not deep red and stinging after spanking then it’s no good - no doubt use safety words but just enjoy spanking him.
Over years my wife is a true pro when spanking me and knowing what I like / deserve

2 Likes

I’m the spanker, my lovely OH is the spankee. I love causing a red glow across her bottom.
Thinking about it, I’m realising that it’s been a while.
Maybe that should be on the list for this weekend.

OH can’t resist my ass when it’s presented to him. I’m not vert dominant but I can switch now and again…. But in everyday life we definitely switch and sneak a slap here and there. Usually in public, always at home :tipping_hand_woman:

1 Like

Hopefully it’s me being spanked but I don’t mind giving a little tap with one of my whips now and then but I think I’m more of a sub naturally these days.

4 Likes

We both like a spanking probably her more than me her favourite is on all fours legs spread and me flogging her pussy but she also loves a bare hand on her ass as well as her pussy

1 Like