Who is a spanker and who receives the spanking

Hubby is the spanker, I love being the spankee and presenting my bare arse to him so he can spank it, whether its with his hand or with one of our many spanking implements, love it when my cheeks are red, hot and glowing.

Iā€™m the spanner and she loves it. More often than not I use a paddle although we have a couple of whips too. Very rarely across my knee as I just canā€™t get a good swing. Generally she be on all four or standing, bent with hands against the wall or over a table.

2 Likes

I love being spanked (male) and the Mrs. (female) enjoys giving the spankings. We enjoy over the knee, on all fours, tied to the wall with my hands extended above my head. We are just recently exploring the use of impact play toys. Up until now it has been barehanded or a belt.

1 Like

We have various spankers, mainly leather, a wooden paddle and a riding crop (used sparingly) . Itā€™s usually me who teases the blind folded oh with a peacock feather or a type of feather duster then mixes in the spanks.
She does occasionally switches roleā€™s when the mood takes us and thatā€™s also fun!
Basically you donā€™t know whatā€™s coming next and the anticipation is so arousing .

2 Likes

I love bending the OH over my knee, lifting her skirt and giving her bum cheeks a good spanking until they start to redden.

If she is spanking me, then I like her to use her flogger on my penis. The harder I get the hard she hits me with the flogger, I havenā€™t cum this way yet but been close. Is this too kinky?

3 Likes

Kinky to some is vanilla to others, do what you enjoy. I regularly orgasm to my partner slapping and pulling on my boobs and nipples, he usually orgasms not too long after. I can tell by how he treats them that heā€™s getting close. Its such a turn on for me :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Omg I cannot believe you are spanked on your manhood

Have you ever been milked mid spanking - my man loves it - I generally order him to cum within a minute otherwise he gets the cane (across the back of the legs)
After being milked the feeling he gets is more severe

Personality I love the power

5 Likes

Iā€™m the spanked one. I get it between the legs with a leather strap. My husband and I sometimes have ā€œwoodshed sessions.ā€ Outside, behind some firewood storage. I get a couple of orgasms first so Iā€™m sensitive, then my clit and nipples become the target. The feeling is amazing, and for a couple of days afterward Iā€™m so very sensitive.

Since the pain is intense, I need a lot of cuddling and attention afterwards. Usually a warm bath. I get the best sleep right after a session like this.

2 Likes

I like a good spanking but OH loves a spanking more she loves hand paddle and especially a flogger on her pussy

I am the spanker. Love to use my hand on her ass cheeks. Gonna start having her over my knee and got us a paddle which will be here on valentineā€™s.

2 Likes

I love getting spanked itā€™s one of my favourite ā€œfunishmentsā€ if Iā€™ve been naughty my OH will tie me up and blindfold me and proceed to do a little temperature play before a flogging then edge me before leaving me tied up alone.
I love it and it means Iā€™ve got so much anticipation for what comes next.

Iā€™m definitely the one getting spanked (spanker) and Iā€™m slave/submissive to my partner/dom. He uses all sorts of implements on my from his hands, to floggers of varying intensities and materials, canes, metal rods, paddles, whipshome made toys and anything else he fancies whacking my arse/other areas of my body with.
Neither of us wish to switch in any capacity.

2 Likes

During sex, itā€™s almost always me spanking. Sometimes she asks for it, sometimes I just do it anyway. Usually by hand, but we do have a couple of paddles and a small whip.

Iā€™m very happy to switch, and sheā€™ll try sometimes but her heartā€™s not in it.

Bondage wise, I donā€™t think Iā€™ve been tied in 5 years. I probably tie her every three months or so, weā€™ve some underbed restraints in each house.

My husband the sub wants to try the rod - I I have seen it and it looks like a long thin metal rod but on reading itā€™s painful - whatā€™s your experience on this rod

OH loves a spanking till her ass is nice and red and pussy dripping then I normally get the flogger and flog her dripping pussy

2 Likes

Sometimes you just have to grit your teeth and spank yourself ā€¦the end result is still the same :blush:

1 Like

Well, used my brand spanking new LH paddle last night on the Mrs. It was well received, although she said she still likes the hand as I grab her cheeks after spanking.

1 Like

I personally love the hand on me ā€¦

I love to be spanked but even more so being caned.6 good strokes with the riding crop is the ultimate and as i am writing this i am still so horny due to the caning i received last night.The red/purple stripes are visible on my ass and my wife says they look great against my white thong and white suspenders and stockings.I usually manage to commit some misdemeanour when i am Maid to my Mistress on most days so i know it wonā€™t be long before the delicious anticipation of another spanking or caning becomes reality again.I find it so sexy even when she sees fit to be a bit more heavy handed.

2 Likes

So glad you are in white- great colour against a deep red bottom

Personally love the leather full size paddle - such a great thwack and great feel in your hands - :paddle:

2 Likes