Who is a spanker and who receives the spanking

Yes, i did get well disciplined last night.A paddle will be added to her armoury as i like the idea of a good Whack…Does your Sissy get spanked for being a good Sissy as well as being a naughty Sissy,sometimes Mistress will ask what reward i would like for being good and i always ask for a spanking which pleases her no end.A spanking for being good generally leads to a caning too. But,as its a reward rather than a punishment afterwards she will apply and rub in pre warmed baby oil whilst telling me what a good girl i am.Lovely

Bad sissy gets spanked a good sissy gets me on their face and they have to lick me intimately :tongue:

3 Likes

That is great.I find there is no better feeling than hearing my Mistress absolutely groan with pleasure as i flick my tongue from one opening to the next.Although it is a reward for me to satisfy her so much with a prolonged session of analingus she will often treat me to a new pair of stockings and panties for being a good Sissy.The life of a Sissy is indeed quite splendid.

1 Like

i most definitely receive the spanking hehe. i love being spanked but only rule i have is you have to leave your handprint on my ass x

1 Like

I love both being slapped. Especially when he uses his cock :smirk:

2 Likes

Anywhere that he wishes to :paddle: :wink:

3 Likes

We both like a spanking but would say OH likes it more than I do

I’m always the spankee and my partner is always the spanker!

2 Likes

Definitely the one who enjoys a spanking in our relationship, infact I actively seek it out with my displays of brattyness and disobedience. I love a paddle- generally that’s only for really bad girls but I much prefer the feeling of his huge hands. As long as I’m left throbbing I don’t care.

2 Likes

I love being spanked and agree I love his hand on my bottom - however when he is being spanked I use the paddle to avoid my hand stinging

3 Likes

I’ve always been a fan of spanking brats as discipline - other forms of ‘punishment’ too but that’s maybe for another BDSM related forum thread.

1 Like

You got me want to know what other discipline you dish out - tell us more :paddle: :paddle:

1 Like

That depends on the degree needed - the punishment needs to fit the crime.
I usually begins with a warning eg ‘if you don’t stop then I I’m going to punish you’. This also helps establish to what degree she wants to be punished. Ie if she is still bratty she wants it, but if she gets more bratty after my warning then I know she wants something a bit… firmer.
Some of my favourite ways:

• if she’s resisting a lot - use more restrictive bondage.
  • if she’s talking back a lot - fill her mouth. Worn panties are a favourite.
  • denying or less doing things I know they love eg orgasm control.
  • certain impact play. A well timed and purposeful slap or hard pull of the hair… or both.
  • maybe my favourite… objectification. Nothing is about her anymore, and now she’s just my object until I’m satisfied. I have my go to favourite things on this.

Depends on the sub, and what her kinks are, what she’s not into etc. It’s all play, after all.

1 Like

My fav when I’m naughty is knickers pulled down for harder spanking - but if very bad - I’m forced into sucking his cock while hands tied and blindfolded

2 Likes

Sounds like my punishment of choice!

We both love a light spanking.

I’m so glad you asked aha

2 Likes

If you plan to make any BDSM related threads in future then count me in ahhaha

What you into - I’m a massive fan of light bdsm - not too heavy but love to be in charge - getting into humiliation at the moment - as well as bondage around penis and balls - very tight and lots of fun

Are you looking for descriptions of specific kinks?