Who loves giving cunnilingus?

I love going down on my mrs, majority of our sessions begin with this then move onto toys, sex or her returning the favor, I have found it kind of addictive.

Anyone else the same.

2 Likes

I gicking love it! There is nothing sexier or better than than getting your tongue in there

1 Like

I love it, but Mrs has went off it. So don't get to please her down there

1 Like

I love going down on my Mrs, I just wish she could multiple orgasm. Usually when she has come she can't go anymore, I could spend all night doing it. We usually end up in a 69 which it even better, if she's that turned on she enjoys been tongued in both holes...which I also love doing. After a good session I normally end up with really bad mouth ulcers after trying to stretch my tongue as deep in her as I can which results in me tearing that string bit under my tongue. BUT it well worth the pain 😊

1 Like

My favorite part of sex we have had session where that's all we do πŸ‘…

1 Like

Yeah I too have recently added abit of rimming into the mix she says it’s good but not as good as normalπŸ‘… πŸ’¦

1 Like

Its one of my favourite things to do, so long as its not too close to the start of her cycle.

I always go down on her before sex, lately have started to include some anal toys (we are new to them) into the mix and this has been very very well received (one died on the field of battle, LH customer service to the rescue and a replacement is winging its way across the globe).

She doesn't seem to cum from it though, she needs deep penetration for that, but if I combine tounge with a dildo, then she really gets going.

1 Like

Philntez wrote:

I love going down on my Mrs, After a good session I normally end up with really bad mouth ulcers after trying to stretch my tongue as deep in her as I can which results in me tearing that string bit under my tongue. BUT it well worth the pain 😊

I get this too, but some Bonjela helps if applied early enough, perhaps you should prempt it applying next day?
2 Likes

Love it i really love it, I'm more of a giver and licking those lips gets alot of attention. Taz you should of also asked whats your favourite way to do this, Mine has to be face sitting/grinding.

2 Likes

My OH absolutely adores it and never fails to have an orgasm.

1 Like

Absolutely!

1 Like

One of my favourite things!

2 Likes

Philntez wrote:

I love going down on my Mrs, I just wish she could multiple orgasm. Usually when she has come she can't go anymore, I could spend all night doing it. We usually end up in a 69 which it even better, if she's that turned on she enjoys been tongued in both holes...which I also love doing. After a good session I normally end up with really bad mouth ulcers after trying to stretch my tongue as deep in her as I can which results in me tearing that string bit under my tongue. BUT it well worth the pain 😊

Believe it or not simple thing to prevent that and give mrs better time is to eat fromage frais (those little yoghurts) and only use your tongue. Your goal is to eventually be able to eat it all without squishing the sides and being able to get your tongue to bottom. Your tongue will also stretch quite a bit allowing better probing;) 2 pots a day One of my favourite things to do
1 Like

It's actually my favourite thing to do, I love to be dominant but only to please the mrs. More than happy to go without myself as long as I can go down on her, most evenings end with me doing that until she's satisfied and then we just cuddle up and fall asleep.

1 Like

Love it!

Many a happy hour spent orally exploring. Such an immediate feedback as to my wife's response levels.

Adore 69 too - so mutully intimate.

1 Like

Mrs Onlyones used to really enjoy it and 69 but has gone off both in the last few years.

1 Like

Love trying new things all the time when giving OH oral and feeling her legs trembling next to my face gets me going too. Her fav is the tongue twister gets her biting her pillow

1 Like

Love it! OH was really reluctant for a long time but is now more than happy me to go for it whenever I want!

1 Like

I throughly enjoy pleasuring the good lady this way, she enjoys receiving and generaly, depending on how she is feeling, we end up in a 69 position, so it really works for both of us. We have never 'rimmed' as neither of us fancy that, yet!

2 Likes

This is a sure way H knows to get me going. Most sessions start this way.

1 Like