Who loves giving cunnilingus?

OH absolutely loves this. She's great at communicating with me to control the speed and pressure. When she blows it's amazing :)

2 Likes

I have always loved giving oral we have sort of reconnected again been together nearly 10 year but after kids etc we lost ourselves but she has never been a big giver which I'm not fussed about to be honest but she will put my cock in her month but only the shaft not the tip so side on ways idea but rimming omg discovered she loves that I made her come through that omg intensive

2 Likes

Absolutely love going down on OH, I love the taste and enjoy pleasing her. I don’t care if it’s not reciprocated.
If OH is very horny, she prefers me not to go down as she enjoys it too much and will hold my head there until she comes, but says she wants me inside her when she comes.
We have used it as a tease game where I get her close to the Big O than change to toys than back to going down etc, with the goal of she’s not allowed to come until I say so. This builds her up to a super strong and long O.

1 Like

I love it as well. She smells so good and taste lovely. 9 times out of 10 we i will do that.

1 Like

My wife prefers this by a country mile and then some. That's great as it's my favourite thing to do...way more pleasure for me than penetration. I then get fun afterwards

1 Like

I love M JJ doing this. The only issue is that as I multiple orgasm easily he does end up drenched ! He never complains though and he's always up for another session. I ALWAYS return the favour.....it's one of my favourite things too xx

1 Like

I LOVE devouring browncoats, I always try and work it in to every session. I have a habit of sometimes being too forceful with it and am getting better at just using the lightest of licks. Its amazing what can be achieved with such a soft gentle lick. My motto for cunnilingus is, if you arent soaked from your eyebrows to your chin afterwards then you didnt do it right πŸ˜‰

1 Like

I love going down on my girlfriend! What's even better is teasing her all over before I even start so she's practically begging for me to do my thing - turns both of us on so much! Love it when she grabs my hair while I'm doing it too, provides goo feedback in realtime, especially when she pushes my head against her

1 Like

teacake wrote:

Love it i really love it, I'm more of a giver and licking those lips gets alot of attention. Taz you should of also asked whats your favourite way to do this, Mine has to be face sitting/grinding.

1 Like

Yep love going down on the Oh and she loves it to sometimes I tease her a lot by getting her almost there and then changing or stopping what I'm doing

And the comment above about being wet from eyebrows to chin made me laugh, have joked that I need a snorkel before

1 Like

Yes πŸ‘…, absolutely love it , I find great pleasure in giving pleasure 😘

1 Like

I love licking and the wife loves better no licked. The best position for us is her hovering over my face and I can get my tongue right amongst it.

1 Like

Love doing it to the gf, she loves me doing it, always happens before we have sex. Just wish she could squirt (big fantasy of mine) then I’d be down there 24/7!

1 Like

I love the fact that my OH loves being licked. even small strokes of the tounge to heavy licking and nibbling on her clitoris to licking the labia and inside of her Fanjita.

A little tickle of the tounge on her arse and the "Biffon Strip" which a friend calls it between the Fanjita and Bum. She never really used to squirt until one night away a good few years back and I was lapping it up to now being drenched I take as much as I can from her even getting my face in there.

1 Like

Yep, love putting my tongue to good use. Such a turn on especially when my partner caresses my hair/head... incredibly erotic .. and when she orgasms...heaven

1 Like

Love it and part of every session! Plus fingers/toys in other places, great times!

1 Like

Sigh.....

1 Like

Yerp I love it!

1 Like

Mrs loves it & I love giving it preferably with her sat on my face yum yum.

1 Like

ohh i love it.....i know i can give my OH such pleasure from this simple act, this should be standard practice.....cannot understand anyone who doesnt.

1 Like