Who's cooking what tonight?

We had home made pizza. Got a recipe book as a birthday present so decided to give it a go. Not exactly round but tasted lovely :rofl:

4 Likes

Yes Irn Bru! First thing I asked for when I got to Scotland on holiday :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Roast chicken and chips

1 Like

Steak Pie tonight :pie::yum:

2 Likes

Take away for them I’m on route to footie

1 Like

Whenever I leave Scotland, the place is judged as to whether they have Irn Bru, classic Scottish staple! In my fridge I have a shelf of bottled water and another full of Irn Bru cans!

5 Likes

This! :raised_hands::raised_hands::heart:

1 Like

@KentCouple1990 @MissNoir Yup there’s water and Irn Bru Xtra in my life constantly :joy:

2 Likes

Soulmates! @ChloJakes :joy: :heart:

1 Like

You’ve made my husband have orgasms again!

2 Likes

I made omurice for me and my boyfriend today! My recipe for 2:

Toppings:
1/4 Diced Onions
6 Sliced Mushrooms
4 slices of Ham
1 Ricecup’s worth of steamed rice

Omurice sauce:
3 tbsp ketchup
3 tbsp tomato paste
2 tbsp water

Garlic powder
Chopped spring onions
Salt and Pepper to taste

I stir fried the toppings, then added the rice and sauce and stirfried until most of the moisture was evaporated, and added the seasoning to taste and spring onions on top. I then made two omelettes and plated the dish by putting the omelettes on top of the rice piles, and drizzled more of the omurice sauce on top. It was really delicious!

3 Likes

Cheesy gnocchi :yum:

2 Likes

Hi and welcome, sounds like one for the recipes thread :slightly_smiling_face:

Lovely with vodka! :yum:

1 Like

Chili tonight :yum:

1 Like

thanks, just shared there! just thought i’d share my recipe as i’m not sure if everyone would know what omurice is.

3 Likes

Mince and dumplings corn potato wedges and glass of Rose

I’ve only made it a couple of times and still trying to perfect it but I love omurice, to be fair I love anything with any rice!

1 Like

We fancied a bit if a breakfast for dinner tonight, so having bacon, poached egg, beans, mushrooms and toast :yum:

5 Likes

Chicken dinner with apple pie and custard for after :yum:

6 Likes