whos photo

DesignDude wrote:

mine is of the palm of my hand! i figure noone is ever gonna know it's me from that lol! lets hope noone here is a professional palm reader that i randomly meet one day =P

Lol- be loud and proud about your love of sex! I'm well known amongst my friends as 'Ruththe pervert who tests sex toys' (I've even been introduced to new people that way lol).

thats why i have chosen my halloween costume one, because atm i'm in a primary school training to be a nursery nurse so i have to be careful

the world is a sucky place! it sucks that people feel they have to hide their indentity in case someone finds out they enjoy pleasure lol!

oh well lol

1 Like

Mine is an artist's impression of me... does that count?? I suspect not. Put bluntly, I just don't have the necessary nads to show my face. Besides, it would scupper my "is KittyPurry my mystery shaggable customer fantasy" if we could tell just from the photos!

SS xx

Nexas wrote:

LOL Teachers don't seem to mind amongst other teachers (You hear some DIRTY stuff being passed around in the staff room! LOL) but if some parents found out, it might be bad!

It'd be nice to think that if the parents are broad-minded enough to be on this site, they're be broad-minded enough to think it's cool that their kid's teacher is on here, too.

And mine's not me, btw. Sadly :-(

Not mine but far better looking

Mines me, but still pretty anon.!

nope not me and none have been me! but some of you have me on facebook so know what i looks like

Dxx

heh... mine's me... :P

I have Gaspard Ulliel as mine. =D

Mine is not me. I am more person-shaped.

shellyboo wrote:

hahahahahahaha! Thankyou Shellyboo, I needed a bit of cheering up this morning, and that made me laugh a lot!

SS xx

SweetSubmission wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

hahahahahahaha! Thankyou Shellyboo, I needed a bit of cheering up this morning, and that made me laugh a lot!

SS xx

:D Perhaps I shall change it.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Nice tits! (sorry, been meaning to say it for a while..)

hehe thank you! :P

C'mon Avrielle girl, get the goodies up!

The anticipation is bloody killing us! LOL

SG69 x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Let us wait a few minutes...

You are beautiful, Avrielle. xx

Avrielle, you look gorgeous pet.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

There.. Thats all me!

You're gorgeous Avrielle! Very attractive indeed.

We all know what you're good at with those lovely full lips!External Media LOL

Great picture girlExternal Media

SG69 x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Thats the other one... Opinions? Which One..?

The first one girl, spot on!

SG69 x

Nexas wrote:

You are fantastic so there you go ^_^

Down boy! Down! LOL

She looks sexy there Nex alright!

SG69 x