Why are anal sex toys for men shaped to still look like a penis

I think sex toys on the forum are generally referred to as being suitable for body parts rather than genders or sexualities, as it’s a much more inclusive way of referencing them.

There are certainly realistic and non-realistic dildos that can be used anally. I haven’t looked at Lovehoney’s current selection, but I know they have had a fair selection of both in the past. A lot of people, regardless of gender or sexuality, prefer the non-realistic variety as they don’t like the look of the ‘chopped off body part’ ones. :slightly_smiling_face:

A lot of dildos are very ‘shaft-like with a bobble on the end’ so could be construed as penis-y if you squint hard enough. Though if you have a length/girth/texture/look in mind and Lovehoney don’t stock it you can always add a post describing what you want to the Pander to me! .. PRODUCTS ONLY topic? It can be a slow turnaround (if the idea is picked up at all), but at least it gives it a chance.

The glass dildos are generally more abstract, though double-check which are suitable for anal use before you buy. :+1:

2 Likes