Why are men's underwear so boring?

A quick search on “men’s sexy underwear” will lead to a bunch of links to chicken or elephant type thongs you need an erection to fill. Reading a bunch of underwear (knickers?) discussions on this forum it seems many men wear women’s underwear, not for the kink, but for the feel. Over the years I have managed to collect a variety of men’s underwear outside the norm but it hasn’t been easy. I often have to go 20 or 30 pages deep on Amazon before I find something a little different. It’s not about looking sexy, it’s all about FEELING sexy. Not sure why women have a full choice of sizes and styles yet we are mostly limited to boxer/briefs. I assume it’s a sales volume thing but please… show some creativity for the guys as well, Not a LoveHoney thing… it’s an industry thing.

9 Likes

@be3169
Totally agree - sexy men’s underwear is often stupid - seems the market is naughty elephant pouch or tiny pouch

Then it’s white multipack cotton pants.

Men forget men’s underwear and get into knickers… :lovehoney_heart:

11 Likes

Thanks batjamboree. I have dealt with sex and sexuality topics online for decades and this is the first time I have ever clued in that many men wear women’s underwear just because it feels sexy, not because it’s a kink. There are now many “body positive” websites that market larger women’s underwear and lingerie. Why not a committee of women that comes up with what looks sexy on a man?

1 Like

I’ve had a look around and I’ve found a site that has a large selection of actual male lingerie. I can’t name it as it’s not LH but it’s out there if you search hard enough.

3 Likes

rockstar… are you referring to the site that has men’s bras and matching panties (knickers)? If so, not quite the same as what I am asking for… but still all in

2 Likes

No. It’s a Chinese site beginning with T.

2 Likes

LOL… gotcha.

1 Like

I fully get what you mean.

For years I just wore boxer/briefs as they seemed the default comfort. But was convinced to try men’s thongs with my Mrs now… I love them. Slight getting used too but once I had it the most comfortable underwear I have, wear them nearly every day

Personally i like trunks from not just any high street store. Plenty of support comfortable and they look smart.

1 Like

What about the LH lacy or mesh shorts? I am considering getting some of those. Or are you talking about something else?

I quit wearing tidy whites and could never stand boxers around 1975 . Starting with bikini briefs and shortly moving to string bikinis . I think I started wearing thongs about the late 80s , I never bought any of those silly assed cartoon underwear . If I was packing a 9-10" cock and was a shower instead of a grower , maybe I would have bought some " for display " . There are several online places I buy sexy thongs from , not including the the one that starts with T . They are relatively new . I enjoy a snug fitting underwear and it can’t be boring ! I probably have about 100 pair of men’s along with 20 or so women’s panties . Love the lace across my cock head or the feel of silk , As a foot note , I am hair free all under . My day always starts out better and hornier with sexy undergarments . I have found during my searches , I will get better hits if I search gay or sissy boy , limited success searching for sexy mens underwear .

2 Likes

I am talking about an over all industry availability and/or creativity. Not so much about finding a pair of underwear that is different.

2 Likes

[quote=“WillC, post:9, topic:302571, full:true”]
any high street store.[/quote]

Sorry, not sure what that is. Is it a brand name or reference to designer brands, or am I way off the mark here? Sounds expensive either way.

1 Like

It’s a tricky situation for men as we are taught to be men and anything off track is considered wrong and do we grow up in boring pants

I started wearing woman’s knickers at an early age encouraged by a girlfriend who allowed me to try her knickers on and for my birthday (well under 18) bought me some knickers in that well know high street store where I could choose my favs

I have tried others on the internet where they are specifically made for men (but look like women’s knickers) but I felt not so good as I like the naughty factor when wearing lingerie

I’m glad there are a lot of good stores as my fav is high waisted as it hold my manhood well

I feel Lovehoney need to sell more sexy knickers without being Crotchless

4 Likes

competitor, famous for underwear, not too expensive!

competitor… LOL Used to be in Canada for years but packed up shop a long time ago. Always got a velour sweater (jumper?) from my Brit grandparents every Christmas. As soon as I saw the box I knew what it was.

Just a quick clarification to my original post, I was musing about the apparent lack of design choices rather than just changing up material or colours. I have collected a fun selection over the years and can decide what undies I want to wear depending on my mood, interest, or how friggin’ cold it will be that day but it took a ton of searching online from a variety of countries and yes, I have some female knickers in the collection. I can’t yet post photos but will eventually do a photo show and tell for some interesting finds. There are some very different design choices out there, just not easy to locate. Jock, thong, brief, boxer… repeat.

2 Likes

It’s something I’ve never really worried about.

I wear boxer-briefs and have a few ‘nicer’ pairs … mostly just all black. If I’m ever getting to underwear in front of wifey, it’s probably just on the way to getting naked and fooling around.

Wifey has 2 modes.
1: disinterested.
2: give me some c*ck
Underwear doesn’t seem to be part of it.
:joy:

LOL @ Lucas04. Valid point and good on ya. I just feel that the right undies under your clothes can make someone feel frisky or erotic with everything else going on around them being normal. Not a show off your 6 pack abs or stage walk thing. Only you know about it and feel good.

3 Likes

@be3169 I’m not sure I need any extra help feeling frisky :joy: I’m frikken insatiable as it is!!! :rofl:

As a couple… absolutely. What if you were single or your wife was not interested?