Why are men's underwear so boring?

I’m certainly not against it and completely understand the “I’ve got a sexy secret” side. If wifey wanted me to wear some of her lacey numbers for a treat, I’d be fine with it :wink:

3 Likes

I would always get my boyfriend to wear woman’s lingerie - it’s beautiful and sexy and I just love looking at that bulge - especially when you can see the veins in the cock bulging inside some skimpy knickers

If you are not in knickers you are missing out

6 Likes

I am all in izzywizzy. I have one drawer specifically for not male undies for the male in the house.

Just had my first design idea. A snug but high cut thigh brief in satin. Patent pending No elephants needed.

1 Like

Hey @izzywizzy Totally agree with you regarding female lingerie. I’m a recent convert to wearing women’s lingerie and finding my current top drawer choices totally sexy, comfortable, and far more wearable & attractive to wear all day compared to my old dull, boring and uncomfortable male underwear.

Long live knicker wearing…:briefs::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hey @be3169 I’ll place my order now please :briefs::wink::heart_eyes:

Yes agree with you, I tend to go down the satin boxers or the see through mess ones from LH.

Suppose the answer is most likely that there’s not so much market demand for anything fancy or interesting in mens sizes to justify the small batch production costs, name because a societal sense of toxic masculinity for being anything but macho means there’s less of an industry for men for some things that are so easily available and commonplace for women. Same applies to most lingerie really. I’ve quite struggled to find mens sized fishnets for some time now.

1 Like

I agree, finding men’s sexy underwear can be a little harder then women’s . I believe the internet has gotten better, but if you try and find a men’s thong or bikini in a store . You probably have better luck winning the lottery! When shopping for underwear for my girlfriend , there seams to be alot of reviews from men . Which is cool , I get that there are available options in styles and fabrics.

1 Like

I’ve bought my g strings from a British company in the Midlands for 20+ years with a name very similar to kinky they’re not particularly feminine in style, they were more so years ago but still are great quality

2 Likes

Pretty easy to find sexy underwear for men in my opinion, and my full drawer would agree. Google “mens thongs” and there are endless options.

2 Likes

@Quiet_ones_are_worse I am wearing one of their sheer mesh thongs as I type!
I agree with you that they are great quality and that recently, their styles have become more “vanilla”.

This topic took off a little more than I expected so let’s delve a little deeper. Based on most replies so far it is the feel of the knickers rather than the look which is the appeal. Other expectations may be roll play, sissy, humiliation, etc where look is key but from what I have read a majourity want feel. Based on these replies, how they feel wearing them is the big thing. Put something on under your pants and head to work for the day feeling sexy or even kinky underneath with no one knowing is way cool. A few folks mentioned thongs and I am in but I am asking for a selection of ideas here. I personally really like Brazilian cut bikinis but hard to find for guys. Would like to see some taller waist bands with high cut side legs and something like discreet lace on the seams to give contrast to the main fabric. Feel of the fabric is the big one. Need something that feels kinky like satin, Lycra, a stretchy blend, etc. Lay off the emphased “bulge pouch” that you can keep both your man junk and a soft ball in without stretching the fabric. A little pouch added is ok but go with a soft, slinky, stretchy material instead. Vibrant colours add to the mix with deep burgundies with maybe a hint of black trim on the seams, black always works, and pink can add in the look and feel context. I have some very cheaply made Lycra shorts made over seas that are very fun to wear with one exception. The leg length is mid-thigh so the bottom cuffs (if you call them that) are constantly rolling up. The same cheap shorts to just above the knee would feel great and stay put.

Please provide other design ideas if you have them or describe certain aspects of knickers that appeal to you. There’s a patent coming out of all this I am sure. LOL

2 Likes

Agree about the feel of the material, but the style/look comes into it as well. I like thongs, but have to be soft with quite a broad ‘bum’ bit for comfort!
A silky soft lace for high waisted knickers that are designed to hold all the male bits nice and snug :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I wish there was some type of online software that we could all design undies as a group and propose ideas to manufacturers. I am convinced there is a market that is currently being missed and guys are wearing misfit women’s underwear to compensate for it IMO.

3 Likes

LH have a few that stray away from the norm and stop short of the novelty one.

The is also an entire section of women lingerie to look at and not all of it is overly girly, so would be worth checking out.

2 Likes

Yes I agree, we need more of us chaps to open up and say what we want!
@DLJL make a good point, I’ve got most of the LH male range, but I’m having a look at the ladies range to see what I fancy :blush:

3 Likes

Except the very fact that they’re made for women is a big draw for me and I suspect a lot of male wearers of that kind of underwear.

2 Likes

Interesting point @Screwloose. A three way poll would be interesting. Wear women’s knickers because it’s deviant, because they feel good, or they look sexy. I think the feel good pick would win IMO.

1 Like
  • Why wear women’s knickers?
  • It feels deviant.
  • It feels sexy.
  • It looks sexy.
  • I just like it better.
0 voters

Hmmm… my poll got edited. Whatever. Do what you can with it.