Why aren't these toys a thing already?

Hi all, my first topic post so be gentle please!

I’ve seen some awesome toys coming into the market of late, both mundane and mind boggling; but with my recent experimentations, there are two glaring omissions and I’m wondering why they haven’t been thought of before now.

Firstly, a chastity device that leans left or right. Most guys are either left- or right-packers (mine tends to settle to the left, if left to its own choice), so it’s weird that they don’t exist. Obviously they would look silly on a naked male, but for ultra discrete wear in public, they’d be awesome.

Secondly, given the rise in popularity of strapless strap-ons, why isn’t the one with balls attached, like their harness counterparts?

Two glaring Marketing holes that need filling, I reckon! Thoughts…?

2 Likes

Might be worth popping these in the Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY topic :blush:

3 Likes

I was wondering if there was a thread for that type of thing. Thankyou for the headsup! :smiley: Still, it’d be interesting to see how many people would be interested in those adaptations, whether it be adapting an existing line or perhaps a brand-new product line.

2 Likes

We didn’t get on with a strapless strap-on, but one of the things my husband didn’t like was a lack of balls. He’s very keen on feeling the balls press into his ass, so I’d second your comment about that.

3 Likes

Sexterminatrix was a bit … well, “lost” when using hers on me for the first time, however we got a couple of different ones and now she loves it. We do have a traditional strapon of course, but for me personally, it was a desire for her to have pleasure as well as myself … the harness doesn’t have any stimulation for her, whereas the strapless option will vibrate the both of us … first time we pegged, she’d come twice before she’d even stepped up to penetrate me, so I’d say the strapless is her preferred methodology…! :smiley:

2 Likes

@Sexterminator looks like you have found a market what you could design and sell :thinking::blush:

1 Like

@Craig1234 trust me, if I had the practical creativity and the money to fund such an endeavour, I would be all over that action. I might just break even with ideas like that hahaha

1 Like

@Sexterminator have you thought about trying something like this? You could swap out the dildo for one with balls.

Yeah, that may work … but she does like the angle she can achieve with the strapless (looks more anatomically correct, if you get me?). She’s already earmarked the next dong purchase, so a pair of these may be an option. Thanks! :smiley:

The only issue I could see with adding balls to a strapless strap on would be the increase in weight making it harder to keep in.

That being said, you can get ball attachments for dildos (etc) which would work on a strapless strap on.

1 Like

You’ve risen some interesting thoughts and yes I too agree maybe to have realistic balls on a harness may add to the overall experience for some people

1 Like

I have to admit I’ve not seen ball attachments @Calie but now that you’ve hinted at their existence … excuse me while I trawl the necessary sites! :smiley:

1 Like

I like the industrial look of a leather harness for a strap on. The sharing of pleasure with my OH is resolved with a love egg or jiggle balls.

1 Like