Why is a wand so magic?

Hello all,

Since we have many a wand fan about the forum, we thought this would be the perfect place to ask you all a question (or two).

It's all about the wand vibrator...

The wand is named by many of you here and elsewhere as the 'must have' toy.

So, tell us why is a wand so magic? Is it the power? The versatility? (Hello, sore back)! ![wink|20x20](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif "wink")

Also, do you think this is the perfect gift and if so, why?... It is nearly Christmas after all. I know, I know, we just launched the Halloween shop. but it is only 12 weeks away 🎄

Your quotes may be used in an upcoming video that we are shooting to celebrate the joys of this toy!

And if it is used... You will be rewarded with a fine sum of points added to your account.

We are looking to close this off on Friday the 5th of October, so get your answers in. Go.go, go...

Is this any size, or just the mains-powered?

We just like the fact that an orgasm is guaranteed!

Wands give you power levels that no other toy can!

I would say it’s a perfect gift for anyone looking for strength and intensity that’s not limited to one spot such as the clitoris. Wands can be used anywhere on any body and that is what makes them so great :)

I am a huge fan of magic wands, because they are inclusive; regardless of your gender or orientation; you can use a wand. They are fun solo, or with a play partner; and with the multitude of attachments out there, you can create a relatively powerful, inexspensive sex machine. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.

It’s versatile, comes in a smaller compact USB charging version or the larger mains powered version. Both are packed with a punch with a guaranteed orgasm within minutes if you’re short on time or they can be used on lower speeds for a longer played out orgasm. Safe to say I have both sizes and LOVE them both!

The mains wand has raw uninterrupted perfect power and ace results everytime!

A small 8mm bullet is by far the most used toy in out bedroom but sometimes the battery is getting weak, and the button is easy pressed and my partner can hold it in the wrog place.. the wand is just a fix for all problems :)

The wand cant really be held in the wrong place, as long as its in the ball park it works everytime.

*Shhh but I've even used it fully clothed while a friend waited for me downstairs before a night out*

Gift wise, I have a good friend for whom I am going to buy a mains-powered classic wand for Christmas. I think she would be freaked out if I bought her a vibe, but a ‘massager’ with, er, multipurpose function, that is more acceptable.

If you are wanting to encourage a loved one into the mighty pleasurable world of sex toys, then buying them something that you can almost guarantee that someone will experience an orgasm with, has got to be a good start, surely? That’s my theory anyway.

The wand is guaranteed pleasure

The wand is my wife's little treasure

orgasms at your pleasure

this will have your lady rocking

get one in her xmas stocking

There is no other sex toy that has the sheer power of the mains powered wand! Nothing even compares!

The power is incredible .It leaves you shaking from head to toe and is guaranteed to give you the most intense orgasm you have ever had in your life!! It's the perfect present because you simply can't go wrong. It's great for any sex, shape and size. & who doesn't like massages and orgasms?? It's a one of a kind toy that gives you a one of a kind feeling.

I was a slow convert; they’re usually marketed as a female toy... I had no IDEA what I was missing out on ! People often think a wand is just that- a vibrating stick thing, but it’s so much more; There’s different sizes and power levels to suit everyone’s sensitivity levels, of course, but there’s also different heads/covers you can get, which really are a game changer for someone like me that adores bumpy textures. :’) (I can’t confirm this would be true for everyone because I’m no scientist/medical professional, but using a wand on some old scars has softened and flattened the tissue- could be a coincidence but I’m gonan keep doing it). Wands are great for stress relief and solo play because although some can be heavy you can prop them up, but they can also bring couples closer together (quite literally ! We love grinding either side of one). If there’s one toy everyone should own, it’s a wand.

The wands come in different sizes colours and also rechargeable. Super powerful but the all in one mighty toy which is adaptable and convertible by using on own or buying a range of attachments to make multi purpose not just for her but also him and to be used separate or as a couple toy. What else can you want. It has been made adaptable for so many with constant speeds vibrations ranging in intensity the perfect toy

For me it’s the sheer power, guranteed to get me to that O point. Plus with the mains powered I don’t have to worry about the batteries running out before I get there.

Happened with one of my toys once. Never been so sexually frustrated.

makes a sexy massage much more sexy.

For us its got to be the power levels available and that its a toy which can be used in a dozen different ways by either partner and for us its guaranteed to make an orgasm appear like magic

First of all, Christmas is not far away at all! - This year has flown and it's always good to have something exciting to talk about on here - Magic wands and the magic of Christmas...'Ho, ho, ho!'🎄🎁 🎀

Why do I think a wand is so magic...?

I only have the one battery powered wand and was very intrigued when I got this item, something I'd never tried before - a massage wand. The awesome thing about them is that they are 'so versatile and send tingles over your whole body to get you aroused'.

Anticipatedly, I'm still practising with my wand and getting used to positioning the massage head in the sweet spot (for me). It's 'great as a first experimental vibrator' if you are looking for something different to a rabbit or insertable dildo.

The wand is very flexible and a different experience from other (mostly bullet, ring and g-spot) vibrators I have tried. The ribbed texture takes some getting used to and why not have fun experimenting? I'm still getting to grips, (as I have a sensitive clitoris) being a beginner with sex toys.

I am determined to persevere and shall research the new Lovehoney video about it! Maybe a gentler approach! I definitely would love to have a 'smooth head' mains powered wand as I have read they are amazing!!!

I really desire one of the 'wand gift sets' on Lovehoney.

Do I think it is the perfect gift and why...?

I do indeed think 'they are a fab idea, excellent value for money and something anyone would love to receive under the tree on Chistmas morning!' (and be so eager to test Christmas Day night, when everyone has gone home!!, lol.)

Hope you enjoy making the Lovehoney wand video. x

Good luck all! 🤞 🎅 😉

Wands are great for all genders and can be used solo or with a partner. They are brilliant for romantic massages, kinky play and everything in between. Wands are an iconic toy that are truly worthy of that status.

(Waves wand and shouts ) 'ORGAZAMPOTRONO!' It's the perfect gift as is a must have in the collection! The staple go to with lots of fun for everyone :)

A magic wand is more satisfying than pulling a rabbit from a hat! It's majic.

(Sorry aI couldnt resist).