Why is a wand so magic?

Leaves you gasping for air. Pefect couples toy. Mains powered or usb what more can you want. The most intense orgasms sometimes multiple. Loads of attachments Love love love

I own three different styles of wands! All three are from different qualities, sizes and pricings. They are all a little different on how they feel and their power but I couldn't give any of them up if I tried! They are the most universal toy that I own. They earned their places in my must haves of any toy collection because they are phenomenal with solo play or with a partner. Can be held or used hands free and the adjustable speeds make it fantasitc. I prefer the choppier vibration of most wands over bullets as well.

Wands are a guaranteed orgasm .they hit every spot you want them 2

So, tell us why is a wand so magic?

Wands come in many shapes and sizes and are pretty versatile. They're not just for sexual pleasure but also for sore muscles. You'll never get more powerful than a mains wand (trust me). Not to mention, it's a classic! You gotta have at least one wand in your collection.

Also, do you think this is the perfect gift and if so, why?

A wand would be a great gift for a lucky lady or a even a lucky guy. It's great for anyone really. Power, broad area of pleasure and easy to use; who wouldn't be happy to receive this amazing gift I'll never know.

I love how there is a wand for literally anybody! Small and compact, or larger and noisier... whatever suits your lifestyle there is a wand for you! Wands are so versatile and adjustable to your mood too, in terms of would you prefer a gentle massage or an earth shattering orgasm? The wand can (and will!) deliver both! Plus extra attachments allow you to tailor a wand even further.

Just a few random lines -

"They're a great couples' toy. Especially if you're a bit clumsy when it comes to precision."

"Incredibly powerful. The most fun you can have with your clothes on."

"Have you ever wondered what it'd be like if you could get a power-tool for your genitals? Well, the search is over."

"Plug and play at its best"

"Need to cast a love spell? This is the wand to do it"

I need some Christmas ones. I'll have a think. 🤔

"On the first day of Christmas my true love bought for me a Lovehoney Mains-Powered Wand. And on the second day of Christmas my true love turned out to be the Lovehoney Mains-Powered Wand."

"Keep the partridge, the pear tree, the gold rings, the French hens and all the other gumph. I'll take a wand every time."

can't wait to try my wand it arrived yesterday. after reading what you guys all think of it I'm even more excited

The greatest addition of 1968 to the United States Patent and Trademark Office listings. Challenge you to bring that up in a celebratory video ;)

A wand is a magical thing

It knows how to make you sing

When muscles relax

And bodies climax

You'll see the joy it will bring

Wands are a must have sex toy in everyone’s closet as they are powerful, discreet , gender neutral and unlike anything else for reaching the big O!

They are also the perfect shape to fit in a stocking at Christmas for your significant other.

My wand (mains powered) is amazing because it does the job I need it to do so well. That is bring me to a orgasm where I cum hard and my pussy feels good. Because of the power it works even through clothes if needed so if I just sit on it in jeans or yoga pants I will be cumming quickly.

It is a universal toy and works for both women and men. My husband also likes to use it and it works on him almost too good just through clothing also.

I think it is a great gift, maybe slightly embarassing to give or receive as most people probaly know where it is intended to massage but I'd be happy to gift one to a girlfriend if she didn't have one as she would definately be missing out.

No sex toy on the market even comes close to the satisfaction you get from using a magic wand. They are that good we own three but the mains powered wand is wandtastic! The orgasms that are guaranteed from it are out of this world.

They send magical little powerful fluttery tingles through all of the most glorious, sensual, pleasurable parts of the body; while giving an incredibly strong massage as well!

So, tell us why is a wand so magic? For me its the way it makes my who legs tremble before an intense orgasms. I also use it as a massager it worked wonders on my shoulder for me after a bit of rough sex left me aching

Also, do you think this is the perfect gift and if so, why?

I've bought people toys as presents before but I've decided next time I buy a toy for someone I'm buying them a wand!

also I think its a ggreat couples toy.

Because once you get your RAVENCLAWS into it, let it SLYTHERIN to your bed, it will leave you out of HUFFLEPUFF begging for GRIFFINDOR.

OK sorry, real one now 😂.

It doesn't matter about your age, sex, orientation there's a use for a wand. Whether it's intimately with yourself or partner, with one of the many attachments or just to massage tired aching feet, it always brings a smile to your face like magic

We don’t have one but since reading this thread I feel like we are missing out so gonna have to invest in one

Like most people, I got my first wand as a sex toy. Later on I discovered it feels amazing (but in a completely different way) on tense muscles and knots. Love also to use it on a low setting to massage my back or the sides of my neck. It's super relaxing!

So on to the more fun details! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Over the years I've owned many wands and generally they are some of the most well-made, sturdy, versatile, pleasurable and overall best toys in existence.

They are easy to use both for solo and couple play and give you complete control over the intensity, speed and pattern of vibration. You can adjust it as you wish and have the most strong, toe-curling clitoral orgasms ever. You can even touch with the wand non-vibrating silicone dildos or anal plugs and instantly add vibration! Trust me, it works and it feels mind-blowingly great!

Personally I prefer wands with a textured head, but one of the best wands I have has a very smooth, soft head: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37246 Thankfully there's a wild variety of head attachments to add texture and other features, such as additional clitoral, anal or g-spot stimulation.

Also, did you know that a wand is so much more than a women's toy? There are attachments for p-spot stimulation and others that turn the wand into a stroker. Furthermore, there are specially designed 'man wands' like this one: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40331 If you have a male OH, you can massage and tease him with the wand, no special attachments needed. It also feels great on nipples, on the tip and base of the penis, and on the perineum.

Wands come in many sizes and various designs to fit any taste and budget! From pocket ones that you can easily and discreetly carry in your purse, to larger mains powered wands so you don't need to worry about the batteries running out - plus it's better for the environment.

No matter if it's for yourself, your OH or (why not) for an open-minded friend, a wand is the perfect gift. Who doesn't wish happiness, satisfaction and many, many orgasms to the people they love the most?

Just ordered the Mini magic wand so cannot wait to try it with my partner, Think if we like it we’ll splash out and get one of the dearer ones that plug into the mains

For me the wand is simply the best sex toy that has ever been invented. The mains powered wand has to be right up there with the invention of the wheel! Earth shattering, squirting orgasms everytime, guaranteed!