why is there no LH party's

I used to be a rep for Ann Summers and loved doing the party's. I gave up because sales started dropping and it just wasn't worth my while.. I was talking with a few of my gal pals who were looking around the site while we were having a wine night and we all agreed that it would be brill if LH was OUT there like AS..

Is there any plans for this ?

scottBunny wrote:

I used to be a rep for Ann Summers and loved doing the party's. I gave up because sales started dropping and it just wasn't worth my while.. I was talking with a few of my gal pals who were looking around the site while we were having a wine night and we all agreed that it would be brill if LH was OUT there like AS..

Is there any plans for this ?

There are plans with Bluebella:

http://www.catalog-biz.com/articles_details.asp?DocId=2238

Heres a better link: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/press/2010/05/25/sex-toys-home-parties-bluebella/

that would be brilliant, its something that i would be intrested in doing , ive already converted all my friends to LH lol

I imagine the growth of the internet was what hit your previous parties... Probably similar issues if they started them up now independently too.

I agree with WandA, as you said yourself, you stopped as sales started to drop off, why would a LH one be any different to that? Essentially the products are the same..... and as much as I love LH and have a vast toy collection, a party wouldn't do it for me, the net is just so much easier...altho the amount I spend it perhaps would be better to ban LH from my computer, haha!

most of my sales dropped because of the prices and the raffles were starting to become not worth anyones time or money

I miss doing it because its a great laugh if its the right crowd of gals and you get them going,

Ive been invited to a party this week as well as some of my mates we are all going BUT wont be spending much as we have all been buying from LH this week, feel sorry for the rep as she wont be making much from us lot

I think it'd be fun. Ann Summers parties are usually a laugh and I like all the little prizes but I only usually end up buying a couple of little cheap items, just to be polite Lol. Spending £50 on their latest rabbit isn't the kind of thing I'd do on a whim at a party. I'd probably spend far more if it was lovehoney products (and prices!) and being able to test/see everything would be cool.

I think due to the amazing returns policy it works great to just buy it and then return if it isn't suited.

scottBunny wrote:

most of my sales dropped because of the prices and the raffles were starting to become not worth anyones time or money External Media

I miss doing it because its a great laugh if its the right crowd of gals and you get them going,

Ive been invited to a party this week as well as some of my mates we are all going BUT wont be spending much as we have all been buying from LH this week, feel sorry for the rep as she wont be making much from us lot

I went to an ann summers party last year and won about £30 worth of stuff in the raffle, which was very good. But most people lost interest in a lot of the games when there wasn't a prize involved which was a little sad as I was willing to play along and have fun....

Other than the prizes people enjoyed trying on the outfits.

A lot of people in my age group want to host parties and have done so I think it'll be great if LH did them too. I have a few bluebella catalogues and the underwear is very nice, but a little pricey... also it isn't really for people with above DDs which is a shame... there was a few ranges that went up to DD but not the ones I would had really wanted to wear myself.

I'm a DD so probably wouldn't be much for me either. Trying on stuff at parties is great IF they happen to have your size. Lovehoney is the only company I will buy lingerie from online because I know how easy it is to return things if they don't fit and it doesn't cost you a bomb in delivery like with other companies where free delivery doesn't mean free returns! X

Wizzie86 wrote:

I'm a DD so probably wouldn't be much for me either. Trying on stuff at parties is great IF they happen to have your size. Lovehoney is the only company I will buy lingerie from online because I know how easy it is to return things if they don't fit and it doesn't cost you a bomb in delivery like with other companies where free delivery doesn't mean free returns! X

I am also a DD and I go to ebay to buy most of my corsets, as long as I get the rightg measurements I am fine as you can loosen or tighten corsets

If corsets are too small you can buy longer ribbon then wear something with it like a lace top to cover the back x

A LH party would be fun but I wouldn't be able to do much of the dressing up due to my stupid bra size which sucks because I love the underwear here at Lh but can only buy things for my bottom half.

I would love to become an organiser but dont think they do it up here in bonny scotland :( i think when i was doing the AS party my kit was ok i had the standard size 8 skinny stuff they put in it then i added things up to a size 18 when i noticed alot of curvalicios girls coming to the partys and its always good to have a vast range

Miss BoomStick wrote:

A LH party would be fun but I wouldn't be able to do much of the dressing up due to my stupid bra size which sucks because I love the underwear here at Lh but can only buy things for my bottom half.

Loving the new pic :)

Why cant you buy stuff for your top half?

Thanks. I took a few last night to put in my Oh's toy box for when he goes.

I'm a 30H so finding sexy bras and tops can be quite hard. It's a shame really because there loads on LH I'll love to buy.

Miss BoomStick wrote:

Thanks. I took a few last night to put in my Oh's toy box for when he goes.

I'm a 30H so finding sexy bras and tops can be quite hard. It's a shame really because there loads on LH I'll love to buy.

Thats quite an unusual size, have you tried all types of lingerie?

http://lingerie.lovetoknow.com/Types_of_Lingerie

I know, I think it's because of the 30 back. If I was a 32 or 34 it wouldn't be so bad.

I love corsets but it would be nice to have a few sexy bras too.

Miss BoomStick wrote:

I know, I think it's because of the 30 back. If I was a 32 or 34 it wouldn't be so bad.

I love corsets but it would be nice to have a few sexy bras too.

30 anything is hard to find - I can rarely find a 30C so I can't imagine a "rare" back with a "rare" cup too!

Adx