Wife wants to peg me

@FD1 it won’t replace vaginal sex for a hetro couple but can be pleasurable.

2 Likes

It has for us.

PIV/PIA is no longer in our relationship. The only penetrative sex we have as a couple is pegging.

1 Like

Oh wow. Have either of you lost interest or is it part of the roll reversal?

Definitely haven’t lost interest :blush:.

We’ve had some sort of sexual activity every day for the last 17 days (not that I’m counting).

It started just over 4 years ago when we moved to the male chastity relationship. We both found that we preferred to orgasm through various types of external stimulation either by masturbating each other, masturbating ourselves or, in my case, masturbation by machine.
On top of that pegging began to become more and more regular and I realised that I much preferred being fuxxed rather than fuxxing someone else.
Along with that, more recently, we tried impact play and that opened up a whole new avenue for both of us.
All of the above, along with the fact that I do all the cooking and cleaning and other household chores meant that role reversal was the obvious next step and that has added yet another dimension to our sexual relationship.
We’re probably having the best sex of our lives at the moment and my only regret is that we didn’t find this dynamic years or even decades ago.

2 Likes

Have a douche about an hour beforehand to keep everything clean. Otherwise, just enjoy. It will be different yet pleasurable sensations.

If you don’t want to do it, I’d happily stand in​:rofl:

3 Likes

@FD1
It’s been a few weeks since your post - and I ask how did it go ???

I’m quite new to pegging myself - but my bf now loves it and has now bought 5 different dildos to use on him

It’s a totally brilliant that you are considering this and well done to your partner to raise this subject

As others say - stay clean and use loads of lube

It can hurt first time (it’s the same for us women as well) but worth it in the end

3 Likes

I would love if my wife relaxed and got into that

1 Like

@SexLover
You need to ask her - show her a starter kit and say you would like to try it

Remember- you have 1 life - do it now !!!

2 Likes

Best advice, thank you! I have dildos that I ride but I want her to do it. And talk dirty.

1 Like

@SexLover
Are you saying you don’t even get dirty talk ….

You need to enjoy sex with your partner- it’s not just penis into vagina- there is so much more

Me and my husband had a deep conversation about 7 years ago - since then anything goes

Cross dressing- yes
Anal for me - yes
Anal for him - yes
Oral sex - always
Spanking- yes
Dominant play - yes
Outside play - yea
Water sports- yes
Bondage - yes
Dirty talk - yes

We don’t share each other and I don’t allow him to cum in my mouth - but that’s it…

You need to talk to her - if she needs reassurance- ask her to contact me via this site :lovehoney_heart:

5 Likes

I love that and yes we dirty talk. Especially after using dildo of all shapes sizes and color. We have role played some extreme scenarios where she feels like we use all the toys. Sometimes I joke that we need a safe word

1 Like

@SexLover
If you are currently using dildos of all shapes and sizes- why not just buy it for yourself and present it to her to use on you…

Personally I would go for the pegging briefs with a lifelike dildo - these are very comfortable and easy to put on - if you want bigger - then just do it

As a woman I find it liberating and fun - I sometimes just put mine on and walk around the house with it on … https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/strap-ons/strap-on-kits/p/lovehoney-unisex-crotchless-open-back-lace-harness-briefs/a37883g70155.html

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/lifelike-lover-ultra-realistic-suction-cup-dildo-7-inch/a38285g81750.html

1 Like

Yea I will look into that. She knows I play with few we have now. I have mine and she has hers. I think we are close I just have to have her in perfect mood. Sounds like hot roleplay but we have a lot of kids. I know she will do it

All those interests but not cum in yoir moith. Why?

@be3169
I know and I wish I could - just the texture makes me gag . It’s not the flavour and I’m happy to enjoy pre cum - but when he shoots his load - it’s the jelly thick mix :disappointed:

2 Likes

Yeah, I get where you’re coming from there, @batjamboree. Through some careful gymnastics (don’t ask!) I was able to suck my own dick and ended up cumming in my mouth (because why not while I’m there?). I agree the precum is actually nice than I thought, but a full load of cum was … less pleasant. :slight_smile:

It’s one of the reasons I don’t expect anyone to deflate me to orgasm, because I know how it tastes!

Lucky man! I approached my wife about this last year but she wasn’t keen. I still dream of it though! Could be a new way of bonding and connecting for you both.

Keep us posted!

That’ a greay explaination. For most that have objections it’s usually a taste issue. While no expert, I have found that receiving deeper orally tends to bypass both texture and taste while I was learning, for lack of a better phrase.

2 Likes

That’s why there are more males willing to trade the favor. If you are going to do that go all the way.