Wine (or other adult beverage) this Saturday night

Long time since I’ve had that! I used to love it :ok_hand:

@sharbur de-stress and enjoy :grin:

Absolutely. Brilliant day out ( first in ages!) and now chilling with a nice glass of Rioja. Cheers! :wine_glass:

5 Likes

‘Sixer’ : 6% strength beer from the brewery literally ‘up’ the road in S6.
Moving onto mojitos, with mint from the garden
and NBA playoff basketball

I’m buzzing for the NBA playoffs!

Was not going to drink this weekend, but then the little voices in my head began talking in an rather loud and annoying way, as best I tried to ignore them I finally succumbed and opened a bottle of Red Wine.
So annoying yet so satisfying :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Just finished work and back in tomorrow so no alcohol for me tonight :sleeping:

2 Likes

Blimey that’s a late one. What time you back in tomorrow? Hopefully you can have a cuppa and then off to bed

1 Like

@Cupc8kes ive a few late late ones coming up soon! Some will be after this I think! Try get some rest! Hope tomorrow goes quickly for you :blush:

1 Like

Back for 12.
Yes just having a nice cuppa with my feet up. Might stick Netflix on but I’ll only be able to watch 1 episode :thinking:
My body is aching because it was my first day back at work today, on my feet for hours - really feet like a foot rub :footprints:

2 Likes

Yeah relax as much as you can. Some decent stuff on Netflix at the moment. Hopefully in your next day off you can have a massive lay in.
You are going to have to badger the other half for a foot rub​:crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Will you’re OH not take care of that for you?

1 Like

Apparently not, I asked - he brought me a cuppa but no foot rub :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I know that I love making a ‘deal’ with my wife like for example washing up to watch football etc. I smell a deal to be done here :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@Cupc8kes unlucky :-1: :cry:

1 Like

Hmmmmm you know, deals don’t really work with him. If he doesn’t want to do something then he’ll happily go without the thing he wants.
Is that odd?
But now I need to hit his … I mean THE sack!

3 Likes

Personal preference I suppose but I know I love a deal. Yeah get some sleep and hopefully work goes quick tomorrow

No booze tonight unfortunately especially as now I’ve read some of the tasty beverages on here I could go a few cocktails but there’s not much if anything palatable you could make from larger, milk n diluting juice boohoo

2 Likes

@Alyssa646
I’m just here wondering if you’re Scottish as you called it diluting juice and it reminded me of something that happened in love Island :rofl:
I call it squash

1 Like

I do like a beer most nights! Even if it’s just the 1! Helps me unwind a little I suppose, as hard as find that these days :see_no_evil: