Womaniser Review😍

If you’ve ever struggled with trying to get an orgasm would highly recommend buying the womaniser. Little effort is needed, just place on clit and work up and down the settings and it does it for you. Will drive you insane :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Which womaniser did you get? :slightly_smiling_face:

Everyone with a vulva deserves a womanizer <3

3 Likes

I agree, bought one for my OHs birthday, she cant get enough of it!

I’ve got the Starlet and the Womanizer Premium Smart Silence and they are wondeful, especially the Smart Silence one. Once I get the suction bit in exactly the right place I can kind of grip the toy with my thighs and go hands free while it does it’s magic! :star_struck:

2 Likes

@wildflower I do this with my thighs too! I didn’t actually discover that I could do that, not long that long. Verrrry handy so I can use my hands for other things haha

1 Like

My OH got one like a womaniser but it was really noisy. It sounds like a lawnmower so is a bit off-putting. The silenced one sounds good @wildflower.

hi @shannonbcarson. I’ve been debating trying out a womaniser. Which one would you recommend?

I don’t mind you asking at all @M32 . Downside to the Starlet is definitely the noise! Personally I prefer the Womanizer Premium Smart Silence, it has a silent mode ( well as close as you can get to silent!) and an auto pilot feature which lets the toy take control of the levels of intensity. This is excellent for longer sessions where you need a gradually build up.
Some people are not keen on this type of direct clitoral sucking sensation, it’s all very much down to the individual. Obviously I’m a bit biased because I really enjoy it :smiley: I can’t actually think of any downsides other the price.

1 Like

I’m clearly in the minority as the womanizer did not wow me.

Yes I orgasm with it, but they are mediocre orgasms at best. And the ‘suction’ just doesn’t deliver as I hoped. Perhaps I am super greedy.

I have however used it on the tip of MrO’s cock, which appeared to be well received at the time.

1 Like

Hello and welcome @M32 :slightly_smiling_face:

You may find starting a new topic about your question will get you more replies. :+1: Simply click on New Topic from the forum homepage, and that should bring up the window. Make sure you give it a reasonably descriptive title (eg. Looking for toy ideas for my wife), select an appropriate category, and then tell us a bit about what you need. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: (and some specific info is really useful to know, like what budget you’re working in, what your wife has tried, what she liked, etc. That sort of thing).

People love recommending their favourite toys on here, but it’s useful to remember (as @SweetOs said) that every body is different, so everyone won’t like everything equally. What could be gold for one person could be just ‘meh’ for the next. The reviews can be really helpful, not just the star rating, as the good ones go into a bit of detail about why the toy is so good for them (rather than just insisting that it’s a guaranteed orgasm machine :slightly_smiling_face:).

And don’t forget about the Sex Toy Happiness Promise if you’re on the fence about something. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: (the specific Happiness Promise section is towards the bottom of the page)

1 Like

I’ve just re-worked an old post to better display some comparisons. It’s still in the Sandbox at the moment, so not entirely finished yet, but you might still find it useful. :+1:

Womanizer Cheat Sheet

We’ve got the Classic and the Premium, and Mrs Chimp thinks they’re both excellent. :slightly_smiling_face: The Premium does have a few swish extra features in the Smart Silence and Autopilot, plus 4 extra intensities (though not all jammed in at the top end :slightly_smiling_face:), but the Classic is still pretty solid. :+1: I think, budget dependant, I’d go with one of the ones with more intensities and a bigger battery. :+1:

The Womanizer Premium actually saved my life. It’s also nearly killed me a few times too, it’s a really good balance :smile:

3 Likes