Womaniser starlet 2

Hi all just wanting abit of feedback on the womaniser starlet 2 if anybody has any opinions on it they would be very much appreciated.

Thanks I’m advance

We’ve not got that particular model, but I think all the Womanizers feel reasonably similar in action, and the price difference is more for the extra features. Mrs Chimp is a big advocate for the suction toys. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: If you’ve not tried one, then I’d say they’re definitely worth a go. Not everyone gets on with them, but as they work differently to regular vibrators they’re kind of a toy you have to try to find out.

There’s the Womanizer - did it work? topic for a general overview, and that has the latest comparison table in too. The starlets only have 30 minutes runtime (which is quite short compared to other models) but they can be a really fast orgasm toy for some, so that might not matter. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We got one last week. The wife has been addicted to her wand for years and it’s always her ‘go to’ toy. I bought her a similar product elsewhere last Xmas and she never got on with it. She tried the Starlet 2 and it worked it’s magic in a mere two minutes!

Definitely more a toy for solo use (although I did get to watch) than couple as it requires, like all toys of that kind, pinpoint accuracy to get the best effect and that’s hard for a partner to achieve even with directions.

But as a means of quick release? I don’t think we have anything to beat it. The only downside is the charge only lasts half an hour - but that’s easily enough time to do the job. :wink:

2 Likes

We’ve got the original starlet, and got the starlet 2 as a tester. Both are good - but my OH prefers the original….but both can achieve the big O very quickly for her.

I’m just waiting for a good deal/my birthday discount and I’ll probably get her the premium….

They’re awesome toys.

1 Like

I did a mini review of it. It doesnt have bells and whistles like the more expensive options, but it does what it says on the tin well.

womanizer starlette 2
I love this thing. The settings are excellent and go all the way from a good tease to one that made me come quickly with no say in the matter. Some of the intensities had quite big jumps in between then, especially the first and second, but i enjoyed them all. The toy fits well in the hand and I even managed to use it hands free, as the shape is perfect for clamping your thighs around (just try not to grind too much as it did knock the nozzle out of place).

Suction toys aren’t the quietist toys out there, but under the covers or when against the skin this was definitely quiet enough for a shared house.

Control wise, you do have to hold the on button for a while before it turns on, but once its on you can flick up and down the intensities easily, and it switches off nice and fast. Both the buttons are also different sizes so easy enough to identify.

There aren’t any patterns, but what it does have is excellent and definitely enough for me to use it again and again. The only downside is the finickity charging cable, which is quite easy to knock off. But for the intense orgasms this gives me, i’ll happily put up with it any day of the week.

2 Likes

Thank you @Ian_Chimp, @Rob36, @BLovesC and @Green_Eyed_Girl. Your opinions are appreciated and think I’ll be definitely investing in one for the OH.

3 Likes